How is my body and what should I improve (link included)?

What do you think of my body? What's good about it and what should I improve? Any tips on how to improve (other than eat healthy and exercise, like a specific exercise or type of food or something)? Thanks. :)

slimmerforsummer.tumblr.com/.../111623414959#notes

Most Helpful Guy

• you look nice... and you don't need to lose any weight in my opinion

What Guys Said 15

• I think your body looks fine!

As for improvements, if there was a way to get a huge butt, thighs and hips, that would be great! I don't know if you can do anything about that (except for surgery.)

• You are perfect in the weight division. No need to lose weight. Try linking a sport that you like to enhance muscle growth. There is nothing wrong. You have very nice oblique and side definition. Work on abdominal part and some back. Not trying to tell you what to do but improvement is good. Overall you rock your body.

• Fucking hell you're hot
    I want.

I don't want you to change...

• Is that shading, or do u have hairy arms? Cuz if u have hairy arms, u should shave them, but if not then u don't need to change anything.

• umm I have freckles on my arms? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Definitely don't have hairy arms though

• Must be the lighting in the picture

• You should have nothing to be insecure about.

• You look ok but I prefer my women a but bigger. But that's just me.

• Whoaa. You look very very good!

• I think you look great. Not much to improve, but posting a picture in your underwear just isn't fair. You got me all excited.

• Thanks:) and I posted those bc I figured it was the best way to really see my body haha

• You did us guys a service. Thank you. lol

• looking good and love those panties.

• u dont need to change anything ur good

• you don't need to change anything

• Oh wow!!! Hot

• You are beautiful, nice body too

• You look flat-chested, but your body looks nice.

• i wouldn't go so far as to call myself flat chested, i did purposely cover my boobs because i don't feel comfortable showing them on the internet (just like i covered my butt). they're small but not flat. and thanks :)

• You look good! I'd recommend wearing a thong!

• i do wear thongs but not for pictures going online

• and thank you

• That's a shame because I bet it must look incredible. And you're welcome!

What Girls Said 3

• Your body is cute, not really sure what you could improve on. Your measurements are also nice. Have you tried Spiderman push ups? They are my favorite. www.dailyhiit.com/.../...p-extension-leg-curl2.jpg

• I have not thanks for the suggestion! And thanks for the compliment:) And those measurements are outdated because I've lost 20lbs ish since I posted that haha

• You're beautiful sweetie. I'm jelly of your waist definition!

• Well, you ain't got nobodys boobies or booty, but we can fix that! Do some squats and lift weights a certain way to make your boobs grow. Also, if you're sexual, let yor boyfriend suck on your tits... They'll for sure grow. P. S. You have a great stomache

• thank you. that's not how boob growth works but i appreciated the suggestion haha