Can I have an honest opinion on how I look (I'm pretty curious)?

Friends and Family will always tell you, that you look good but i want to hear from others, im feeling curious..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if i were 16 and your personality is as stuning as your looks are id be at your front door with a white rose in hand.

What Guys Said 7

• 5|0
  • You look fabulous and you are going to meet a guy eventually that will make you feel so amazing you won't have to ask that question any more.

• nice hair ;-)

• Sex goddess ;)

• Cute girl. I like your hair.

• You have really big lips.

• You are pretty

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely beautiful! And just a tip if you start looking in the mirror and seeing your beauty instead of your flaws and knowing in yourself how beautiful you are you'll no longer need approval of others and their opinions won't really change your opinion of yourself because you know you are. And you asking this question probably means that you have a self esteem issue. I'm just going on my personal experience on myself

• You look cute like a stuffed animal cute :3 (that's a compliment)

• You're hot 😍😍😍