Do I look intimidating?

i've been rejected many times because i look "intimidating" but i am literally the nicest person ever. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You give the look of "I want an alpha man, I'm too good for you ugly bastards, don't even talk to me"

What Guys Said 4

• no you look really pretty in fact

• I don't think you do.

• Kind of but not really that much

• You look good I'm just not a fan of makeup

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, to me you look intimidating. Your make up is really subtle... NOT BAD, but subtle. Maybe you also give off a "Don't Mess with Me" vibe. I know exactly how you feel though. My face naturally 'Frowns" lol and when I was in high school my teachers and friends used to ask me if I was mad. Lol it was embarrassing, but I found a way around it. Now what I do is just smile at people I make eye contact with and just lift my eyebrows up. It makes a big difference. Aha. But that's just me. Maybe you can try that and see if that works. I hope I helped a little (: Good Luck , Sweetheart.

• Probably because you don't go for the natural look & wow this is really hard to explain. Maybe it's because you look like you don't give a crap about other people think & will wear whatever you want. That's what you look like to me