How do I look? Ugly or attractive?

Think iv already asked this question but I can't remember what people said so I'm asking it again XD. A 1-10 rating would be nice but any feedback on how I look would be appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I dont see the Justin Beiber in you, but thats kind of good because a) he gives Canada a bad name and b) dont find him that attractive anyway. I think you look great ^-^ I am thinking at the very least an 8, and you look so kind too ★
    Just remember to be real and you will with no doubt have a huge selection of girls to choose from haha

• You're so cute! I'd say 8/10. Not ugly at all. ;) ♡♡

• Ur good looking! Maybe an 8? But don't get to stuck in your appearance, the way you are is more important and really determines if a girl will be attracted to u

• You know you can go back and look at your questions, right?

• you definitely broke my scale love (:

• Probably shouldn't be saying that kind of thing, if you have a boyfriend, right?

• I can comment what I want. Free site, free country. I'm just sayin' if you have a boyfriend, you PROBABLY shouldn't be saying things like that

• @KidInk2 you shouldn't be creepin on my shit bye

• Pretty darn cute in my opinion! 9/10.

• You look like justin bieber o. O

What Guys Said 4