Hey guys how do I look?

Ok so I am new here and not sure how to get started so I am putting up this question how do I look in my dp?

• hot as hell
  • very good
  • good
  • ok-ok
@devilINSIDE thanks for telling me about this site ^_^♥
What a great people around here thank you guys ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• They told me I live in India, I never seen a girl like you around here Milady, You are damn hot. No offence I need to go, there is a cyclone in my underpants, it's all your fault. 💋stay here couple of weeks you will be a bad bad girl. It's awesome here spill all questions and queries. Even your naughty dark fantasy just go anonymous. 💋💋💋💋💋👍 for that pic.

• Don't worry I am going to be here for long but as a sweet girl only so don't think of me getting bad :)

• I went crazy for twilight. This summer will give try to this book.

• For sure u must give it a try

• Hot as the dickens!

• i like your hear and your jean-jacket

8/10

• You are pretty.

• You are hot and so what? I am ashamed of you GUYS, why are you feeding her meaningless and superfluous aptitudes. @missdevil tell me more about you and what's your perspective of the world from where you are standing and how you can contribute with your beauty? Thank You

• aww really that's was the only thing I didn't liked today thanks for understanding me very well :)

• You look cute

• U looks perfect :)

• You, with the nice face and wonderful hair and curvacious body

Wanna grab coffee? :p

• You look okay. Absolutely not my type.

• Boner achieved.

• u looks pretty.. i like your hair :)

• आप खूबसूररत हैं

• Looking pretty

• You are beauty and pride of India. Amazing!

• Not bad how do I look

• Wow, you're in India. You are really pretty. Which city are you in?

• Uhm

This Poll is fucking stupid, (although you aren't ugly), Its a pretty Bias, Vein poll, I mean, All the options youve put there are basically just ''Yes'', You haven't included one for people to say no, Why even ask the question if you aren't going to allow people to vote not hot?

• I tried to update afterwards but I think the poll can't be update actually If you don't like you you can jost go ahead there are no issues so its a fun site and that was for fun only I never thought I had to be so precise

• You look pretty and from what I can see it appears you have a nice body too!

• Where the ugly option?

• oh no problem if its not there you can comment it like u did

• She is really closed girl, guys please be generous to her, maybe act a bit pussy pedestal will really help. Sweety do not worry this guys, just talk and you can go naughty without limit just select anonymous.

• ok dad thanks for help :3

What Girls Said 5