How do I look? What is your opinion?

How do I look? What is your opinion?

• beautiful
  • mid-beauty
  • not beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• You look perfect cuz god made you perfect (:

• pretty good

7.5/10

• you're pretty adorable.. and the fact that you speak multiple languages makes you even more attractive

• thanks! as well as my native language , I know a little German and English . but I want to develop further. a language a person, two people, two languages.

• nah i no chinese roots whatsoever. i just think it will be come a more important language as time goes on. China is on the rise, and id like to be able to speak with them!

• yes you are so right. chinese constitute twenty percent of the world's population. Chinese know being able to deal directly 1,5 billion people. so it may be useful for the future to know Chinese.
      I am currently studying medicine and the future for me too could use.

• You look good. How do I look

What Girls Said 2

• You're very pretty... Are you're eyes blue or grey? Either way they're beautiful =}

• thank you so much for your opinion.. you are so cute too. my eyes is light blue.

• all you need is your bottom willing to give it away like celebrities.