Only girls please. What do you think about my profile photo? Am I ugly or handsome?

This was taken last summer and I am more different than this picture. Also my hair style is normal in this photo but now I have a good style. I was always shy about showing my photo to anyone because I was afraid of not being liked. So I would really appreciate if you rate me from 1 to 10 and criticize me :)

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• not my type

0|1
    0|0
  • grow a really big beard and join the Cathar Heresy

0|0
    0|0
    • What's that?

• Show All
    • its pretty cool. give it a go

• ok then thank you :)

• I don't necessarily find you attractive but that doesn't define anything, we all like different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • your handsome I'd give u 10 and a half

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a 9/10 :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow thank you so much for your opinion :)

• You're handsome :) I like your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • sizde mi aynı :DD

• You look stoned but okay

0|0
    0|0
    • That's cause I was so sleepy that day :D

• Omg. You look like you smoke a lot of pot... and very needy cause you're fishing for compliments.

0|0
    1|0
    • Well I don't wish for compliments I just want to hear good or bad criticism that's all. I don't smoke or drink anything.

• 8/10 your eyes are pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion no one told me that :D

• You're really hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) Out of 10? :D

• Totally 10/10

What Guys Said 2

• You come off as a weakling by even asking this question. You've lost your position among men and, even if you ARE handsome, you think women would want a guy with no confidence?

If you have that confidence your looks won't matter for shit, generally speaking. In terms of love life- don't over think it. You'll find your match eventually, hopefully lol.

2|0
    2|1
    • Man I just wanted to know people's opinion about my face that's all. I don't care about beauty but I just wanted to know how I look cause I've never heard anything about my beauty till now. I am confident by the way

• he's saying your coming across as superficial and needy

• Yes, even if you are confident... the simple act of asking this weak question sends a different message, understand? That's what I'm trying to tell you.

• just an ordinary turkish guy XD

0|0
    0|0