How can I improve my looks?

Pretty much no women are interested in me. That is how I feel. If I look sexier I feel this will change. So how can I look more sexy to women. You can take a look at my profile picture.

Please no mean comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Accept who you are and what you look like.
    By doing that you should become confident with yourself and happy with what you are.
    I've done that and I feel much happier and fine with what I look like.
    I accepted that I'll never be a skiny bit** and I look okay with wearing make up.
    I started not wearing make up to school everyday and to save it when I go out. I feel great with how I look and how big I am.
    Also find this that you like about yourself. Maybe your eyes or your hair. Something that your proud of yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly there's nothing wrong with the way you look! As a girl really the first thing I notice is the sense of style, so maybe invest in some button up tops and nice pants, rather than t-shirts, but really confidence is good too. don't change your personality you seem like a great guy. and a girl will see that I'm sure :)

• Thank you for being nice and kind and not being like @DeathValley2

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look dandy , my man.

Sometimes i think in life , instead of looking for the piece of puzzle that matches the one in your hand. sometimes you just have to let go and work on the edges before you start working on the sky.

• Dude the key is your not in grade school anymore so it's harder to get woman's attention unless your a pretty boy or make model or famous. Girls marure and develope morals and most of them expect you to approach them, even if they think your hansom as hell they'll glance and look at you with peripheral vision instead of direct vision. You just gotta man up and approach them even if you get turned down. What's the worst that can happen? She's just going to make up a lie and say she has a boyfriend, (because most women never directly say no unless there mean), or she's gonna give you her number. she's not going to call the cops or shoot you. you'll be sad for about a hour max! Then you'll move on to the next beautiful girl that turns the corner... Just keep telling yourself it's her loss if she turns you down. 😉👌👍

• you're not THAT ugly dude... anyway i'd suggest you to change your footware... flip-flops are a "no" in my opinion :-P

• But there's 3 females in your picture.

• One is a family member and the other two are her friends.

• There you go, ask her to set you up on a date with one

• They are all on the other side of the world and have boyfriends of their own anyway.

• Work on your confidence, it will probably get you farther than looks.

• I recommend vodka, vodka improves everything.