What do you think about this girl?

On my profile pic obviously it's not me lol but what would you rate her 1-10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well Thomas, 1 - 10 doesn't really do justice to where people actually sit on the scale, so I'm doing it out of 23.

I'd say she's about a 14 out of 23. Better than average but only just and you wouldn't be walking into any poles in the street because you can't stop staring at her.

She's the kind of girl you wouldn't really notice in that way unless she grabbed your attention somehow, but if she did you would be interested.

• Thank you for your opinion at first I thought you knew me personally since you said my name but then I remembered that I put it on my profile haha

• OHH YEA I remember you now I thought you died back there

• No I made it man, but so many didn't. Remember our buddy scratz? He didn't make it...

But thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• DID SHE CONSENT TO THIS LOLOLOL?

• Yes she's fine with it

• Me thinks he's asking for her because all of her fingers are broken

• I think y'all are over analyzing I just wanted to know what other people thought of her and I asked her if I could and she said she's cool with it

• where's the girl?

• I took the picture of her down already lol

• He stole her pic trying to get an opinion on her because he doesn't wanted to be clowned for dating a creature LOL 😂😂

Nah bro but seriously she's not ugly, she gets a great score from me, probably a 6 or 7. I've seen some creatures that hurt my eyes and she's far from hideous

• She'sGonnaBePissedOffWhenSheFindsOutYouDidThis/10

• I already asked her if I could and she said it's fine

• It's you dude or dudette.