Girls do you think you're pretty?

People always tell me I'm pretty but i never attract the guys i like only nerds and i don't feel like i'm pretty. do y'all fell the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 8

• im... content.
    i see myself as slightly above average and I'm ok with that. my desire isn't to be the most beautiful in the room.
    honestly tho, the more i get told, the more i tend not to believe it. I don't know y.

• Well I was called everything but that for most of my life so no, I honestly don't. I'd say once in a blue I have a slightly above average day lol. But for the most part, I just think I'm average. Like a 5.5 on a scale of 1-10.

• well... here's a few to cancel out some of the others.

you're beautiful.
      you're a grounded woman who knows what she wants.
      you're unique.
      you're a child of God... the child of a King. ain't nobody gonna take that away from u, princess.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...29b42a275d.jpg

• haha, ur so cute. nah dont thank me. just telling it like it is.
      im glad to have made a difference, even if it's a little one
      😘

• @justbanANNAz ❤

• No, I've always thought I was ugly, but also that it was to be accepted as a fact as nature, bc as a kid I had no energy basically to even brush my hair. [shrugs] I haven't barely any hair to brush now, so it's cool

In short: nah I'm an ugly dyke and I love it

• On a scale of 10, I say "attractive" is a 6, "cute" is a 7, "pretty" is an 8, "hot" is a 9, and "beautiful" is a 10. I think I'm a 7/cute.

• I think I'm alright lookin'!

• Yes I know I is pretty 😏

• I think i'm like a 7-8, and I honestly think you're pretty but that picture is so dark so its hard to see you.

• A few people tells me I'm pretty but I think I'm ugly as fuck. Especially when I heard you see yourself 10 times prettier than others do.

• i don't think I'm pretty i think I'm ugly

• Yeah wtf, why do you think that. When I take a look at your photo you look pretty