Some people rate me 5/6, others 8/8.5. Who is right?

Usually when you look at 'rate me' threads, people are rated about the same number. When I posted my photo, I got very different answers. Why is that? How can one person rate me a 5, and the next one 8.5? How do I know who is right? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Different things appeal to different people. Things like how heavy you are will fin some guys liking very thin, others liking heavy. Some guys will rate a person high or low based on hair color. The quality of the photo makes a difference. for some guys you will rate low if you don;t show enough of your body. These rate me opinions are all very subjective and you should not take their exactness into play,

What Guys Said 16

• Everybody has their own preferences. Beauty is subjective, it can't be measured in numbers. Every person on the planet is 2 for one and 8 for another.
    Who to believe? -The one you're interested in.

• 5/6
    That's 83.3%
    8/8.5
    That's 94%

It's pretty damn good. are you squabbling over an A and an A plus lol?

• Because a 5 to one person might be equal to an 8.5 to another person. The range is different. Make sense? Plus, every person has his/her own opinion.

• It's hard to tell without actually seeing a photo or something.

If I see a photo of you, I'll give you my brutally honest answer.

• Welcome to my life...

• because every person has a different taste you know ;-)

• Beauty is very subjective, I thought this one girl was the most beautiful girl on earth once, and all my friends called her ugly. However, some people on this site tend to not be honest when it comes to ratings, take that info as you will.

• My first girlfriend ever was the most gorgeous thing but people gave her a low rating, but damn! I was sprung like a bed spring 😂😋

• That's just life, some people will find you very attractive, others won't.

• Some people do lie and give a high rating to make you feel better. Not to say every high rating is a lie but some of them are. And looks are different to everyone so there can be a variation in numbers

• They both are beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 5/6 = 0,83 and 8/8,5 = 0,94 so both are very low. You can't be that bad :P

• I would love to see a pic to give an accurate answer.

• Beauty is subjective so different people see you differently, it's pretty simple ^^

• its simple.. the only one who is right is me.. now where is your GD picture so I car rate you!

• Would love to see a pic but everyone likes thinks something different its ok.

• Someone could rate you a 4 and still love you or date you that means they like you for you

What Girls Said 2

• To some people average is like 5/10 and to others is more like 7/10.
    Also, not everybody has the same opinions, so it's normal x)

• They're both right. Different people find different things attractive..