Is it too much to ask for a pictures to identify someone your chatting with?

How do you let a girl know that your not willing to chat unless she has pictures? Im kind of new to online dating but this individual hit me up but she has no pictures. Not sure if its asking too much (because i dont know how online works) but id like to have a picture of who im chatting with. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just put on your profile "no pics, no chat" lots of people do. Some people prefer not to send pics til they know the other person is normal to... Never-ending cycle lol. Send me pics so i know you're normal- no I can't send pics til I know you're normal. Lol

• Exactly that's what I was thinking. Im going to take your advice and add that note to my profile.

What Girls Said 2

• This is logical. I think it seems like a realistic thing to ask for. Sure, "It's about what's on the inside", but what you look like is important. It's also important to make sure you're not talking to a 40 year old man. It's a dating site. It's a logical request.

• Ok great; I was thinking that it was not too much to ask. Im familiar with some people asking for "certain pictures" up front but I just want to know who im dealing with. Thanks for breaking things down.

• Sounds wild coming from a guy who is asking anonymously?

What Guys Said 2

• it's only fair that you ask if you're trying to date her.

although a picture might mean nothing because she might be a catfish :-/

• Just say something funny and when she responds with lol or something to that affect, just be like, hey I'd love to see that beautiful smile, care to show me

• Yes, I just requested that she provide a picture and when she responds Im going to use that line lol. Thanks man