Do I look like a geek?

Do you think I look like a geek? a lot of kids at school say I do. But a lot of girls think I'm cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Embrace yourself and who you are. You're a wizard, Bob.

Honestly though, yes you look a bit like a geek. However it is how you act that matters the most.
    It is what you do that defines you, not your glasses.

Wanna avoid becoming a geek, then cut down on gaming, do sports and shape yourself into what you sin to become...

What Girls Said 8

• I think you just look really young! Maybe a little geeky like round glasses and wearing your baseball hat forward isn't really that cute (at 14). It makes you look younger and a bit geeky. I think older guys can pull it off though. I think you're a cute guy for your age and will only get cuter as you get older! Try as much as possible not to let what other kids say affect your confidence!

• Yea but that's a good thing because you look like someone who has something interesting to stay and has innovative and interesting ideas.

• You are kinda geeky cute looking. But what matters is you're CUTE!

• Yeah a little but if the girls are loving it don't worry about the jealous guys! Geeks for the win!

• Are you a harry potter fan?

• Yes you do but in a cute way :-)

• Sooo sorry, but I just don't find you attractive.

• Na you look ok

What Guys Said 11