Honest opinions about my face? How do I look?

I guess we all have our days, where we feel insecure. Ugh :/ oh for god's sake, I never thought I would do this but what do you guys think? You can rate, but please just be honest. I'm so confused as to what people think of me :/

http://postimg.org/image/8ecfqmrwp/

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand women having insecurities about their looks, but in yur case I just cannot see how you would doubt yourself. You are honestly the kind of woman I could never approach because you are so beautiful that I could not even think that you would give me the time of day! Really! I am not one to hand out numerical judgments, but this time I will, and since nobody can be absolutely perfect, I will give you a 9.99 out of 10. Absolutely stunning!

• :o thank you, I rarely get compliments or opinions concerning my looks and personally I just find it hard to see me as pretty...

• thanks then ! :)

What Guys Said 33

• Rate: 7.5

Slightly above average. You look really sweet, your smile doesn't look forced or fake. Your face emits a very "genuine person" kind of aura. I don't know if you are or not, just telling you what you look like. All in all, you seem very approachable.

• really cute and your hairstyle perfectly suits your face

i'll give you 9/10

• woah! you are gorgeous!
    you kind of look a little like Rachel McAdams with prettier hair!

10/10 geezus!!!

• Wow thanks :o

• yeah the guys you know definitely think that, but won't say it lol!
      and thats an awesome quality to have... Happiness is always in style keep doing you

• :) Yeah I will

• 8 or better.

• Very pretty, beautiful eyes :)

• Your eyes look a little bit red but that's the only bad thing I could find. You're very pretty, are you sure you're not looking for attention? :T 8.5/10 Really nice hair by the way

• Haha okay thanks, no the Guys I ussually hang out with Never say anything bout How I look, no one really does. They rather make remarks, or joke about me... I always thought I was just ugly :/

• I could give you an 8... nice and fresh look and especially, nice smile!

• You're definitely beautiful.

• You are a very attractive woman... full stop! This really is a no brainer of a question.

• thank you, I was very nervous thinking about posting this. I often just feel so ugly... :/ in comparison to other girls. The guys I know never really comment on my looks so I was wondering how they saw me.

• I would seriously not worry. You are lovely. Wonderful eyes, smile and hair. Confidence is the most sexy attribute a woman can have anyway... so keep your head up and be yourself.

• yeah you're right! I hope I can gain more confidence in my looks.

• What in gods name is that? Your face?

• Euhm... Yes

• Really? :o I just thought they didn't find me attractive at all... Well thanks at least know I know why they act like that

• They may also just be joking around, usual guy stuff. We do it to each other all the time. Don't think that because a guy cracks some jokes about your physical features he doesn't find you attractive, it might actually be the opposite. Just like how guys in middle school tease the girls they like.

• You're not my type but I can tell some dudes out there would definitely fancy you, they'd even jerk off to your picture /srs

• thank you, thought it's a creepy thought (the jerking off I mean)

• haha yeah it's creepy but you gotta take the bad with the good! Might be creepy but at least it means they find you irresistibly attractive eh? That's kinda what I meant :)

• haha yeah, thank you :p

• an 8/10 you are very attractive and you have amazing eyes.

• Very gorgeous!!! No need for insecurities!

• You look very pretty. You have a nice smile.

• I think u are quite a bit above average :)

• Wow just Wow!!
    Why don't you participate in beauty pageant?
    U will definitely grab some awards!!
    Cheers!!

• Just above average. I'd marry you though, that's for sure.

• You're beautiful, you have stunning eyes.

• I don't rate. The 1-10 thing is so childish if you ask me.

You look like a girl.

• You're eyes so sweett :) i like u...

8.

• Well above average!

• Above average for sure, I like your hair as well! ^^

• Good looking... Just take shot next time in a good place... ;))

• Your a beaut

• 10/10... I Think You're Beautiful :-)

• Outstanding eyes

• You are hot ;-) just use less makeup sweetie. I rate you a 9 can you rate me?

• thank you :o, I like your eyes, you look nice, try however next time you take a picture to take it in natural light, cause it's quite yellowish, I'm betting if you would those eyes would stand out better!

• Thank you ;-). And I love my eyes

• your welcome and you should! :)

• I could lose myself in those eyes.

• You're way more than Beautiful! :D

• You're gorgeous :) Could you criticize my profile photo please :)

• thank you :o, I like your face and dark eyes (however I'm not a beard type so in my opinion you would look even better without it, but then again most girls do like that)

• Thank you :)

• your welcome :)

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• I get what you said about feeling ugly in comparison to other girls. I can look in the mirror and think, "hey, I look good" but then I'll see myself next to my friend and think, "ew. No." :'P

You are really gorgeous. (:

• yeah exactly ! Your also really pretty :o

• I totally understand that, and the guys I used to like treated me the same way. I don't like them anymore. :P

• yeah I'm starting to lose those feelings too... ugh stupid boys! :p

• you're pretty! and i love your hair. you look kind of like amy adams haha :)

• I feel you. I also have one of those days. You know, when you feel like the ugliest person ever... you look pretty. You look like a fun person.

• I think you're very pretty.

• You got pretty white facial features

• You're beautiful - and I'm not just saying that to be nice. Honestly, you have nothing to be insecure about, but I get it, I have them days too :)

• thank you, yeah it sucks. I feel quite inscure about my looks, often I'm just like fuck it I don't care what others think. But when I'm hanging with a lot of guys I'm kinda scared they think I'm repulsive or something :(...

• You are far from repulsive! Any guy would be lucky to have you. I love your hair by the way, it's so curly! :)

• really? thank you, yeah it's really curly, it can get a mess if I don't take care of it. I once got a comb stuck in it haha :p

• You look like my old roommate lol. Cute!

• I LOVE your hair!!!

• Aw thanks :D

• So nice to look different, makes you more special. I am a boring Brunette lol. Never cut your hair, i knew a few Girls in my teens would tell other Girls to cut their hair because it was their asset (i don't understand some Girls) but don't be fooled by anyone who will try to convince you otherwise.

• Haha okay I won't ;)

• you look pretty

• You have nothing to worry about.

• You have such a beautiful eyes, girl! Absolutely gorgeous :-)

• Awe you're really pretty girl!

• thank you... I really didn't think all these comments would be so positive :o so really thank you !

• 10 / 10

not even kidding.
    holy shit.

• thank you :o, oh man I almost feel like crying... sorry haha guess I was always so insecure for nothing...

• You're really pretty! I love your eyes also! But just a question and no offense but why doesn it look like you're in a prison cell in the background? Just wondering. Anyways you look really pretty! If I were you I wouldn't change a thing!

• Aw thanks and haha no it was in my bathroom haha I'm not a prisoner ;p