Red-heads... yay or nay?

So, guys, what do you think of red-headed girls?

Girls, what do you think of red-headed men?

And how about nobody contributes any of the nasty jokes that all red-heads are tired of hearing? Deal? Good. Thanks! :)

1|0
3|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have anything against redheads, and i don't believe in any of the redhead stereotypes, but I'm going to be completely honest, i really am not that attracted to redheads. Especially natural redheads (gingers) I'm not very attrated to. Unnatural redheads (as in hair coloring) i would be ok with it, but it definitely wouldn't be the preferred hair color for me. I have no idea why hair color is so important to me, hair color is a HUGE factor when I'm trying to find someone to go out with. I prefer brunettes over anything. If she was blonde, black hair, or unnaturally colored hair, i would still consider going out with them, but i would always prefer brunettes. And as for gingers, its not as much that hair color that i don't like, its more the freckles and extremely pail skin. I don't mean to offend anyone, but these are my preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey, being honest is fine. It's all preferences anyway. :)

What Guys Said 21

• Red head women are in my opinion among the best alive. They are passionate, loyal and genuine, houses above the rest. Probably why they are rarer than the rest, x

0|0
    0|0
  • YAAYYYYYY

i just LOVE redheads ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody thinks negatively about redheads. All redheads have some cuteness in them. Unique color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red heads. I had a big crush on a ginger, which opens the door to any other red heads. She liked to be called Red, she really owned it and loved those jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of them are cute!
    i had a huge crush on this red headed girl in HS, she had beautiful green eyes to match, she was skinny, and wore a lot of green, she always looked so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • @ThisGurl is super gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red heads are cutie pies i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red heads. They are the most fun and give the best head. Like no shit. All of the best blowjobs i have ever gotten were from red heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • double yay!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream girl is a red-head so... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A huge yay for me!!

It must be in my irish blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red heads are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red heads

0|0
    0|0
  • red headed girls yay for looks
    nay for aggressiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously hot, especially if they have fair skin

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, really. I mean not better than anything else, but not worse either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay.. i find them cute at times

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Irish girls which have natural copper colored hairs... <3

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • A BIG YAY...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay for red hair on the pussy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am a redhead with pale skin, freckles, and green eyes. I got teased all the time when I was little for those features!

I'm not into redheaded men any more than those with other hair colors. Hair really isn't that big of a deal breaker for me! As long as he has a nice looking face :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Red-headed jokes? I think the blondes have it worse lol.
    My red has faded, time to call my hairstylist. I love it!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know the soulless ginger jokes lasted for years at my school.. Almost never heard blonde jokes. I have brown hair by the way so it wasn't about me.

• When I was young kid I would of said no way but I'm crushing hard on a red head. He was pure ginger when he was younger but he's dark auburn now. In the sun you can see some bright red in his hair.

1|0
    0|0