What celebrities do you look like?

are you wondering what celebrities are you similar to?

well check it at out!! at :

http://www.pictriev.com/

I tried this site and a lot of the female celebs they compared me to were pretty accurate ! they had similar features to me,, are you curious to who you look like? try it out!!! P. s they also tell you what age you look and how feminine or masculine you look, and the cool thing is that they give you a percentage of how much you look like the celeb. and the percentage seems realistic... cause it's not ode

try it out and let me know!!

Updates:
tell me the percentage you get and each celeb lol

2|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Pia toscano and eva longoria lol :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I got 13% Eva longoria, 17%Jessica alba, 20% michelle phan, 10% Angelina jolie, 11% Brenda song, and 19% Bianca Bai and 5% Vida Guerra 5% Isis taylor and I def see the resemblances lol

• Thats so cool ! :)

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Andrew Rannells 24%; I have no idea who that is.
    2. Robi Domingo 20%
    3. Taylor Lautner 15%
    4. A whole bunch of Koreans

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I'm 30..
    Thanks..:'(

17% Jean Sarkozy
    16% Rob Kardashian... I'm done. Kill me pls. xD

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I seem to be all over the place, lol. Had to try a few different pictures. I'm giving the top result only for four of them:

Paulo Szot, 17%
    David Gandy, 43%
    Viggo Mortensen, 15%
    Golshifteh Farahani, 23% lol, apparently I have some feminine features ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • face not found... gosh

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine said facr undefined. I swear I only have 3 eyes lol

• ;)...2 eyes ha ha

• maybe the pic you used is bad quality it has to be visible the outline of your face has the visible a picture with no noise or effects would work well

• Andre Agassi - 22%
    Jason Statham - 17%
    Bruce Willis - 4%
    and then some I don't even know how to pronounce lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What the heck! I got a bunch of Asian guys! I used a different picture of myself and got a bunch of Asian girls. :'( Third try gave me a different set of Asian guys... SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG!

1|0
    0|0
  • It said I look Xzibit.. Pretty freaking cool. One choice was mike Tyson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i look like myself! and i am a celebrity of my world

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I look closest to lucy liu but we don't look a like at all. however she is one of the few chinese celebrities that I know so I think she most closely resembles my physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
    • you checked it on the site i posted? they show a few celebs and the percentage of how much you look like each

• http://imgur.com/IErys9D
    I used this image and one other... both of them said "face undefined"... does that mean I'm an alien or something? :/

0|0
    0|0
    • it's probably the lighting it has to be clear (your chin and everything) I can hardly see the line of your chin so maybe that's why try a pic that is highly visible

• it can also mean that you have no celebrity matches

• I tried 3 different pictures in the end. I think I have no matches lol

• When I was a brunette I got Selena Gomez and as a redhead I got Debby Ryan, but I dont really look like any celebrities

0|0
    0|0
    • the site i posted said it?

• Show All
    • what's the percentage they don't say you look exactly they give you a percentage of how much you look like each celeb they show

• 59% for Lucy

• 45% Michelle Trachtenberg and 32% Sarah Hyland and 34% Venessa Hudgens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I apparently look like a bunch of old white men's

0|0
    0|0
  • Kat Dennings
    Natalia Imbruglia
    Lucy Hale

Not accurate at all :D but its fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Last time I checked im not black

0|0
    0|0
  • lol!! I didn't have anybody over like 5%.. selena gomez was closest and I look nothing like her haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I'm 24 years old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Christy Carlson Romano

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have no idea who any of these people are 😂 also not to sound racist or anything but I got an Indian man who didn't really look anything like me? (I'm white) I don't know but it was kinda funny some of the people looked similar

0|0
    0|0
    • they usually show the people who hare the same features as you

• have***

• I know but it still didn't really seem to look much like me. His nose was a lot bigger, his eyes were smaller, his head shape I guess looked like mine. Oh well