What celebrities do you look like?

are you wondering what celebrities are you similar to?

well check it at out!! at :

http://www.pictriev.com/

I tried this site and a lot of the female celebs they compared me to were pretty accurate ! they had similar features to me,, are you curious to who you look like? try it out!!! P. s they also tell you what age you look and how feminine or masculine you look, and the cool thing is that they give you a percentage of how much you look like the celeb. and the percentage seems realistic... cause it's not ode

try it out and let me know!!

tell me the percentage you get and each celeb lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Pia toscano and eva longoria lol :D

• I got 13% Eva longoria, 17%Jessica alba, 20% michelle phan, 10% Angelina jolie, 11% Brenda song, and 19% Bianca Bai and 5% Vida Guerra 5% Isis taylor and I def see the resemblances lol

• Thats so cool ! :)

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Andrew Rannells 24%; I have no idea who that is.
    2. Robi Domingo 20%
    3. Taylor Lautner 15%
    4. A whole bunch of Koreans

• Apparently I'm 30..
    Thanks..:'(

17% Jean Sarkozy
    16% Rob Kardashian... I'm done. Kill me pls. xD

• Well I seem to be all over the place, lol. Had to try a few different pictures. I'm giving the top result only for four of them:

Paulo Szot, 17%
    David Gandy, 43%
    Viggo Mortensen, 15%
    Golshifteh Farahani, 23% lol, apparently I have some feminine features ;)

• face not found... gosh

• Mine said facr undefined. I swear I only have 3 eyes lol

• ;)...2 eyes ha ha

• maybe the pic you used is bad quality it has to be visible the outline of your face has the visible a picture with no noise or effects would work well

• Andre Agassi - 22%
    Jason Statham - 17%
    Bruce Willis - 4%
    and then some I don't even know how to pronounce lol

• What the heck! I got a bunch of Asian guys! I used a different picture of myself and got a bunch of Asian girls. :'( Third try gave me a different set of Asian guys... SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG!

• It said I look Xzibit.. Pretty freaking cool. One choice was mike Tyson.

• Well i look like myself! and i am a celebrity of my world

What Girls Said 11

• I look closest to lucy liu but we don't look a like at all. however she is one of the few chinese celebrities that I know so I think she most closely resembles my physical appearance.

• you checked it on the site i posted? they show a few celebs and the percentage of how much you look like each

• http://imgur.com/IErys9D
    I used this image and one other... both of them said "face undefined"... does that mean I'm an alien or something? :/

• it's probably the lighting it has to be clear (your chin and everything) I can hardly see the line of your chin so maybe that's why try a pic that is highly visible

• it can also mean that you have no celebrity matches

• I tried 3 different pictures in the end. I think I have no matches lol

• When I was a brunette I got Selena Gomez and as a redhead I got Debby Ryan, but I dont really look like any celebrities

• the site i posted said it?

• what's the percentage they don't say you look exactly they give you a percentage of how much you look like each celeb they show

• 59% for Lucy

• 45% Michelle Trachtenberg and 32% Sarah Hyland and 34% Venessa Hudgens.

• Lol I apparently look like a bunch of old white men's

• Kat Dennings
    Natalia Imbruglia
    Lucy Hale

Not accurate at all :D but its fun

• Last time I checked im not black

• lol!! I didn't have anybody over like 5%.. selena gomez was closest and I look nothing like her haha

• Apparently I'm 24 years old lol

• Christy Carlson Romano

• Lol I have no idea who any of these people are 😂 also not to sound racist or anything but I got an Indian man who didn't really look anything like me? (I'm white) I don't know but it was kinda funny some of the people looked similar

• they usually show the people who hare the same features as you

• have***

• I know but it still didn't really seem to look much like me. His nose was a lot bigger, his eyes were smaller, his head shape I guess looked like mine. Oh well