Folks and especially GIRLS please. What do you think about my profile photo? Am I ugly or handsome :)?

This was taken today and normally I don't like taking photos of mine because I always feel like people would not like my face but I just felt brave and took a photo. I hope you like it :) You can rate me from 1 to 10 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You literally made this exact same post earlier today.
    And as I said before you didn't smile in the picture so it's below avarage. So again I give a 4 out of 10.

• he's fishin for the chick compliments

• @baarkmann omg look on his profile this is actually the third time he's posted this lmao!

• and he got rated like 9.5 by three girls, yet why does he post this again?

What Girls Said 5

• Didn't you ask this? You look fine.

• I told you :) you look good :)

• I like your hair

• Your attractive so 7 just not my type

• I'd give you an 8 out if 10, you're really cute!

What Guys Said 4

• dude you'd be bettter f you had a clean shaven face and a longer haircut in my opinion

• you look foreign,

• Jesus effing christ bro, Thats like the third time youve posted this... Surely youve got an idea by now? or will it take another 3 times...

• Your head looks like a large olive.