Do Maca Roots actually work to get hips and bigger ass?

I been wanting to try maca to see if it really works, and get the results of gaining some more hips and ass. If someone knows about this or even experince using Maca comment below Thanks ,

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't wanna "get hips and a bigger ass" now. Nature will do that to you when you get older and especially after having a baby. And then, guess what, you man will be checking out the younger women who don't have such big hips and huge ass - you know, like supermodels. So enjoy what you are right now.

• Down vote. Supermodels are not hot

• Personally, I prefer women who are more "built like a woman" than supermodels, but, at the same time, I'm not into really big asses like Kim Kardashian. I want a woman who is proportional. Artificially doing so at a young age will be detrimental in the long run - she may end-up looking like this:

www.angelfire.com/.../walmart25w.jpg

• .. and yes, supermodels are hot - that's why they're supermodels.

What Guys Said 3

• if you wanna have a bigger ass... eat more basically :-P

• The only thing macca root has is natural plant based estrogen. In theory it increases a woman's percentage of estrogen if taken daily. It's not an instant fix, but if you use it consistently over time it could add to your physical appearance.

• obviously not hoe

What Girls Said 2

• I have heard of it but never tried it. something about taking herbs to manipulate my body doesn't sit well with me. I mean they aren't specifically for health... what do I know about these herbs? have any studies been done on them? I would rather train in the gym to get a bigger ass

• Born with it or aren't. Can shape them to make them stand out more, but that's about it... Unless you wanna eat alot? But then you'll get big belly to.