Why have I suddenly aged? (pics)?

Lol this picture was took this time last year...
http://oi59.tinypic.com/35lgutc.jpg
I look sooo young!
This pic was took recently lol...
http://oi57.tinypic.com/34xn66o.jpg

What's actually changed? I can't put my finger on it :p

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a goody two shoes with your black turtle neck, and perfectly curled hair and bright lighting in the first pic.
    In the second pic you're wearing a tank top, and the lighting is much darker. Not to mention your hair has a nice wave to it.
    you're not different. Just the lighting and your look!
    You're gorgeous by the way!

What Guys Said 23

• troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/puberty.jpg

And the only real differences that I can tell between the 2 pictures are that your eyebrows are thicker and I think you're wearing eye shadow in the second one. Or it could just be the lighting, which does make a huge difference in photography.

• Wow such a big difference lol I think you lost some weight around your face it looks thinner... did you change hair color? It might add to a more mature look
    Either way you look great :)

• Listen to this guy asker! He knows his girls!

*whispering* get her number!

• Nope my hair colour is natural, must be different lighting haha :)
      Thank you :-)

• Lol there is a big lighting difference haha but you've definitely grown into your body/face.

• Nice try, goin' anon. But I know who you are. . . pretty sure everyone else knows as well.

As for why you've aged quickly. . . it's because you're a witch ! I don't want to burn you or anything, I think the floating test would be best

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• the old gif is back!

• @LauraMarx You got that right, it's back and it's here to stay. It's been gone for a while so it wants to make up for lost time, it also wants to party hard

• Eyebrows are thicker, face are little longer, and your totally hot.

• Well, you got older looking , you loss that little girl look your going into
    becoming a woman and this time last year you were most likely not
    age 18 yet. But it's all good you know your a doll :) xD

• Hair is more polished and showing cleavage.

• Your hair and make up looks more mature in the second. I guess your expression as well because you have probably grown up a lot in the last year.

• no you look kinda the same age.. it's just your impression

• Impression? Like of myself?

• Simply, I think by the time of pic B, you were having impure thoughts. Not so in pic A. :P

• your hair and lighting lol!
    you dont seem that much older maybe a year or 2...

• yeah that is kinda weird lol. You look super young in the first picture. But you're definitely aging well

• Haha, why'd you even post this anonymous? I don't know what happened. You aged from 14 to adult in 1 year! It was a good change though.

• Looks like your cheeks slimmed down a little bit, but nothing wrong with that. Your body changes all the time as you get older. Just eat right, exercise and get plenty of sleep and you'll be just fine. I see no problem with the second picture anyway.

• Just looks the same but with different hair and lighting to me ;P

• Yes, you definitely look older in the 2nd photo but you look pretty in both :)

• The lighting and hair.. or your just maturing.

• Metamorphosis! XD
    Jk it's just puberty, it happens. :)

• Hair color and more tan. You look hot ;-) in both

• Nice picture. ;)

• u got mature a bit and that is very good :)

• You have a more mature hairstyle. You've also lost the 'puppy fat' that adolescents usually have.

• Maybe change your brand of make up?
    http://i.imgur.com/euLN6PJ.jpg

• your face seems a bit less babyish looking and maybe you got a lot better at styling yourself

What Girls Said 2

• Your eyebrows look better now they makes you look older and you look prettier now a lot can change in a single year :)

• Your eyebrows are thicker and your hairstyle looks more mature.