How do you tell if your face is ugly or beautiful?

Go to this website:

http://www.anaface.com/

1. Upload a photo; for better accuracy, take a photo with you not smiling.
2. The bigger your face is the easier to place the dots.
3. Why do I ask, "I'm tired of these Mother F&*king questions about am I ugly or not?" But seriously, I hope this helps you answer the age old question.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will only answer if your face has a symmetry that people find attractive or not. I got a higher score than Brad Pitt, and I am not better looking than Brad Pitt.

Emperor Palpatine got a higher score than Brad Pitt. Check out this website:
    suvudu.com/.../...sci-fi-according-to-anaface.html

Unfortunately, the video isn't on YouTube anymore. That's a pity because it was very funny.

What Girls Said 10

• y do we need a site to tell us if we're beautiful or not?
    are we that oblivious to our own appearances now?

• 0|1
  • 8.5/10 lol Okay

• It won't load on my phone, not that I want to be judged I'm just wondering what or who is doing the judging? Is it a voting website? A program created to scan the face & decide beauty through symmetry? If its by voting... you're basically judged by the whims of strangers & if its a program scanning for symmetry... flaws can be insanely beautiful :) so I can't think of a way that site matters?

• I don't know. Its hard to look at yourself without bias. Like I notice stupid little details that noone apparently picks up on haha

• If you use the website in the description, science will tell you.

• I don't know if you are.

• Mm whatever. I've done this test before and got a 8.9 sooooo

• I've not asked a how do I look question but this is intriguing. I always knew I was average looks wise and this just proves it haha. Interesting website

• That's interesting!

• Hummm interesting! I might try laterrr! :)

• This site doesn't give accurate answers. Someone put a photo of an obviously hideous and deformed movie character and the site gave it a solid 8 or 9.

• Lol really! Then, I guess I won't even bother using that website

• Yea, @klaatu51 knows what he's talking about.

• Well the site doesn't even work. You fail in life

• I can't fix stupid; it's worked for other people.

• Your question proves you can't fix stupid.

What Guys Said 10

• Even if GaG pinned this link and forced people to try it before asking their question using those key terms, people would still ask that question.

That's true for questions like "what do girls find attractive in a guy?" There's a range of opinions but a lot of mutual ground that can offer one solid, informative response.

But that's not what these people are asking. Do YOU think I'm ugly? Would YOU find me attractive? It's a selfish question that can't be remedied by generic responses, no matter how accurate they are. There is a yearning for personal acknowledgement, and this yearning is an endless tsunami of insecurity scourging web forums.

• Apparently I'm a 7.3/10 lol
    My ears are too damn long.
    There's too much space between my eyes.
    My nose is too wide.
    My face is too long.
    and my nose is too wide for my mouth.
    Huh shame

• That's way better than average; you're not scientifically ugly!

• @Cam700
      A raised eyebrow is pretty much my go to response to this wicked world of ours anyway , and spinny , rolling eyeballs.

• That moment when people are giving me upvotes.

Not exactly sure if they are agreeing with the statement or what lol

• That test is seriously flawed and the reason is because there is no universal trait for ugly and beautiful. The whole link is simply deciding whether you are beautiful or ugly from the perspective of who ever created that test.

You cannot create an test like this on a subjective matter such as appearances.

• The Caucasian model is just an example; the fraction is an average. The structure of the face is still a factor in determining beauty; it's the foundation. You're not going to have a well built house without a good foundation. There have been studies done to demonstrate people can generally agree on what is hot or not. What society thinks is attractive can change, but society as a whole can agree what is attractive. The notion that "beauty is subjective" is more of the exception and not the rule.

• The symmetry and proportions of ones face (which this test looks at) may play a part in beauty but it definitely isn't the only thing. Symmetry is only one part of the puzzle that helps determine facial beauty, like I stated before. Facial imperfections (acne, scars, bumps, discoloration), eye color, hair color, eye shape, nose shape, skin color and etc all play a role in determining facial beauty. I'm going to steal your analogy here, but you can still have shitty looking house, even with a good foundation.

Also society doesn't always agree with what is attractive or not, because beauty can be shaped due to culture, race differences, life experience, religion and etc. I can't stress how many time, I've seen someone claim that they simply are just not attracted to another race or people with a particular hair color. So, there are many cases where society can't agree with what is attractive or not.

• i've tried this in the past... this site is stupid basically, and totally random

• http://i61.tinypic.com/2j8a42.png

8.42/10

BLASPHEMY! I SHOULD BE A 10/10!

• I don't have any good pictures of myself, using a crappy selfie from a Kindle with a warped camera lens, lol--clearly not supposed to be for taking pictures close range

8.2/10, apparently my nose is too wide, and my face is either too long or narrow. I would be interested what the score would be with a picture from a better camera. I'll have to try again later.

• just ignore those questions, I also hate them, so I do not click on them. I also really hate those questions that are only half questions "what does it mean?" "what would you do if", "how do I know?' just ask the goddamned bloody question!!

• I'm a 7.01/10 lol.

Face has poor horizontal symmetry.
    Ratio of nose to ear length is ideal.
    Innerocular distance too big for my eyes.
    Nose is too wide for face width.
    Face is too wide/too short.
    Ratio of mouth width to nose width is nearly ideal.

• I dont need a website to confirm what I know already. It would just make me feel worse about myself

• I first read that as "analface".

• According to the test, I'm more handsome than Brad Pitt. lmao I smell Bull Shit.