Which of these two girls is prettier?

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 1 looks sweet and relaxing.
    Girl 2 looks fun and exciting.

What Guys Said 27

• Both girls are really pretty, but Girl 1 has an overload of cuteness. She's sooo cute, like those eyes and that smile... just wow

• Can't choose. Both of them are pretty as fuck.

If either one of them approach me, I'll say yes in a millisecond.

• Girl number 1 looks under 18

Girl number 2 looks under 18.

I pass this question, and so should all of you

• Both girls are strikingly gorgeous, but i chose Girl 1 because i have a preference for brunettes. I think they both have equally cute faces though (the same young and cute features on both). I like the hair color on Girl 1 better, but i like the fair skin on Girl 2. So if there was a girl that had Girl 1's brown hair and Girl 2's fair skin, she would be absolutely perfect!

• girl 1

girl 2 looks kinda fake in my opinion

• This was a tough one. 1 is very sweet and cute looking, 2 has awesome hair which suggests a more fun personality... and is also very cute!

I picked 2.

• I would say girl 2 but than she look kinda wild which isn't good in a relationship in the long run. Gurl one look sweet and inncent so she's the one I wanna get with for the rest of ma life. Marry meh 💍

• I meant to vote for girl #2 but my sausage fingers betrayed me. Both are really pretty, but to me #2 is slightly the winner.

• Both are above average.

I would go with girl 2 because she just seem to be more interesting to get to know.

• I really can't say who is prettier. Both are gorgeous. Girl one is more "my style". She looks more real.

• I'm guessing one of them is you? Well both of these girls are equally very pretty and it wouldn't be fair for me to pick one over the other.

• Can't help but think this is friend competition. Well, their can only be one winner, and I voted B.

• I love brunettes, blonds don't do it as much for me.

• Both very pretty, but the first one has a killer smile.

• Of course girl 1, because she is sweet and natural.

• I honestly can't decide both are beautiful

• Girl one is really cute and prettier than girl 1 but girl 1 looks pretty too and good for a fling.

• Cuz that makes total sense...

• You can't redeem yourself but a for effort

• @Asker
      Of course i can't redeem myself. There is nothing to redeem myelf from. Still too advanced.

• i would go for girl 2. her face is so beautiful and i love her hair.

• I like number two more but they both are good looking

• I'm in love with both lol

• Both are but I like dark hair

• I prefer the first girl, both very pretty though

• ohh not good

• wow I took one look and thought girl 2 was the easy winner, I guess I was wrong. good for girl 1!

• Meh both are so so

I guess 1 is cuter

• Both are but i like the first one better, i like batural hair, first one for a relation second one just to have fun if you know what i mean

• girl 2 i guess

What Girls Said 12

• i think they're both very pretty. both very young for the age of a lot of the guys on this site lol but they're both pretty.

• Both are very pretty - girl 1 looks sweet

But I'd be lying if I said when I looked at the pic I didn't think Girl 2 was prettier

• Girl 2 would be a lot prettier if she went with a more natural hair cut. But both are freakishly gorgeous.

• The smile in girl 1 looks more real. The one for girl 2 looks more staged and not really that real happy glow that a real smile gives off.

• Girl 1 appeals to my tastes more. But they are both lovely and as you can clearly see everyone has different preferences.

• i honestly think they are both about the same tbh..
    and i dont usually say that..

maybe if the second girl took a straight picture i could tell you

• Girl two is beautiful. There's no comparing the two, the second is by far better looking

• Clearly not true

• @Asker its not about results its about looks - that's what you asked right? And had this been a beauty contest etc or whatever girl 2 would be picked.

• Yes and I asjed "which of these girls is prettier" and look at what everyone said and voted. Clearly there's no competition. Girl 1 is the winner. Girl 1 is prettier than girl 2.

• girl one has nicer hair, girl two has a stunning face

• isn't it the same girl? I like the natural one more.

• Girl 2 I'm not a big fan of the hair but she's prettier in my opinion

• They're pretty much on the same level so it's hard to choose.

• Are we not beyond this...