Is being ugly hard?

i bet it is but i mean i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I truly believe that no person is ugly. You can call me a liar and what not but it's the truth. The only types of people who exist are shallow people, and people who constantly let society shape and tell them what is considered to be attractive and what is not. There is NO universal definition of beauty, because different things are beautiful to different people.

• No one is ugly. All are beautiful. Each beauty is different and unique. I consider myself a suagr cookie. Plain looking on the outside, yet so sweet and delicious on the inside ^_^ Everyone is different. It's the inner beauty that will shine through you. So don't hide it. Show the world who you were created to be! :D

• thats a horrible lie

• if you believe this is a lie, then it becomes that. Don't believe a lie, b/c then it becomes as if it is true

• I don't know, look in the mirror and tell me.

• What kind of fucking question is this

• a genuen one

• Again that isn't the point xD

• smh poor logic all around

• You're kidding, right? Wow

• Wow you seem confident..

• but im not ugly

• are taboo questions really so bad?

• if anywhere to ask this question, it would be here on gag..

• You get used to it.

• Ask my mirror.

• Only when being around people like you.

• Yes because peoplw instantly hates u worse u havr to tolerate get raped by ugly people bc if dont people think ur are a bitch lol

• You tell me.

• this is so lazy

• and ur a waste of life who wastes their time answering questions they disapprove of with mentally lazy stupidity proving ur loserness

• You spend your time asking stupid questions and I'M a waste of life? Sure, okay.

Your responses aren't clever, your grammar is atrocious, and you're a joke.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

• Uh yes, it is-.-'

What Guys Said 8

• Yes it can be. I've gone through periods when I've gained a lot of weight and became less desirable to the opposite sex. I think my maximum weight was 360lbs at one time. I don't mind being invisible because I dislike the spotlight but I disliked the shame I felt for letting myself get to that stage. My confidence in all areas of my life just eroded. I look damn good when I'm in good shape though ;)

• you're not ugly for everyone basicallly

• HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

nah.

• You get used to it overtime. There are worse things in life. The majority of the world’s population are not blessed with good looks.

At least when I end up in a relationship with someone, I will know it’s because they are actually care about me and aren’t with me for superficial reasons, (I’m not rich either).

• Yeah it is hard, sometimes you question what you should spend your money on.

• Yes it is hard being ugly, it rips me inside to know i'll never find a girl to settle down with

• No, but this question made me hard, thanks

• Ask your family then tell me

• lazy again

• u poor poor man

• Burn baby burn