What do you think of a naturally tanned girl?

I was born in Thailand but I mixed with Cambodia (father's side, however my father was also born in Thailand) So anyway, I moved to United States since I was 7, and people keep saying, "OMG! I love your skin color!" Me, myself in my mind was llike what? I became popular in America, but not in Thailand. And it's kinda weird cause the Chinese girl (really really pale skin) that go to my school, get bulllies all the time, I go to school with 90 % white, 4 % Hispanic, 4 % black and 2% Asian. People in Thailand likes pale skinned people, they think tanned people like Cambodian are low class. My high school and middle school friends considered me as, "Pocahontas." Some said that I have Pipa Middleton smile, Mila Kunis eyes, Pocahontas body and skin color, eyes color, and hair color (basically color lol) I'm not sure if they're taking it offensive or not or do they really think I have a perfect skin color when in Thailand, they disliked tanned skin people when they are tanned skin themselves lol. Do you perfect pale Asian or tanned?

• Tan
  • Pale

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I love all skin tones but I know this world can be harsh to people based on color. So my advice to you is love your tone and don't let anyone make you feel any different. so just love yourself for the way you are rock out to your own beat and have fun because life is a beautiful thing that can dissappear in a second so enjoy it and make the best out of it. also I am sure you are a beautiful girl and. A guys gonna fall head over heels for you just rock it out to your own beat till he comes along and you'll make a beautiful song together.

What Guys Said 3

• Tanned skin is more popular in the USA. I am not American based on my family but I've lived in the USA most of my life which made me attracted to tanned skin more than pale. But that doesn't mean pale skin is ugly or unattractive. People with either skin tone can be beautiful.

• i like both tan and pale basically

• I like both.

What Girls Said 2

• SO HOT!!! =]

• Americas idea of beauty is a tan girl, why do you think there are so many tannins salons?