Do I sound attractive?

PHYSICALLY
I'm a meduim brown. I wear Nerd kind of glasses like, the big black ones. I have long poofy dark brown hair, mid of back. I'm 5'5, final height is 5'6 or 5'7. I'm really skinny, 113 pounds. I have brown eyes.

MENTALLY
I'm nice, fun, kinda shy (Working on it), kinda funny, and for the most part weird. I mean by weird as talking in differently voices and other things in that nature. Once you get to know me I act really goofy. But serious when I need to be.

WHY AM I ASKING
Okay. So I've never had a boyfriend. I want to interracially date. I have an interest in White and Mexican guys. But I feel as if they wouldn't date me. Ya know, because of stereotypes. I know! Not all guys are like this. But it still worries me. I hate racism. Which apparently we still have til this day. Not as bad though. But recently I've experienced a few racist things.

BOTTOM LINE
White and Mexican guys, personally, not in general, do I sound like a person you'd like to date? No, I'm not desperate or anything. I just seen questions like "Do white guys like black women?" and majority of them said depends on personality and such so...

by the way I'm 17

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• yes, you are attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • can't tell without a picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.