I am 17 yo male virgin who's never had a girlfriend?

I am 17 yo (soon to be 18 this year) kissless male virgin who's never had a girlfriend. Am I all right and normal? I do want a girlfriend and I want to get laid.

bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry buddy you are only 17 and still pretty young keep in there it will happen eventully im sure : )

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't stress it bro. Time will come (no pun intended) when your willy will be put to the test. Until then in a relationship shoot for a emotional connection not a physical one. You'll have a better chance trust me. If all you want is a quicky she will know don't ask me how but its true.

• if you're so desperate about having sex you should get a prostitute.

• I didn't loose my virginity until I was 18
    sure you have the stress of "I have to loose it before i turn 18" or whatever but i mean in the long run it doesn't matter, I lost mine to my current girlfriend and don't regret it. I had many chances but I have set morals for myself. search for a girlfriend man.