Guys, if a girl has a short pixie cut what do you think of them?

Do you think it is a turn off? Do you judge and think that she is a lesbian? Would you consider dating a girl with a pixie cut? Or do you think that would be to weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's tolerable if it fits the personality and body type wearing it, or in cases where the woman is clearly wearing that hairstyle for its ease of maintenance or for some other purpose like keeping it out of the way and out of machines, food, or lab samples or something.

I wouldn't assume she's a lesbian, though. The only snap-judgment I'd make about a pixie cut is that she's intelligent and cultured. It does take away from "cuteness" though.

It's a turn-off when it is dyed obnoxious colors though.

What Guys Said 6

• My natural attraction is to longer hair. I use to just LOVE LOVE LOVE Kaley Cuoco!!! Super hot, very beautiful, very sexy. Then she got her hair cut. Now I just HATE HATE HATE it! I am sorry, but now she isn't attractive, isn't hot or sexy. I just don't like that cut. It is kinda punky or bratty looking. I think a nice Bob cut is very cute though.

• not a turn-off

is she can pull off a pixie cut that's fine with me

• It's not my preference, but it suits some girls nicely.

• its a complete turn off for me

• Ya not my thing. I like girly girly who wear little skirts and cute panties

• I wouldn't really mind but I'd be a bt bummed If she turned out to be a lesbian

• Even if you haven't talked to her would you just assume she is lesbian? For some reason the guys (except for the ones I'm friends with) just assume that I am a lesbian, which I'm not. I don't really care that they think that because I don't really like them anyways, but what if I went out somewhere and saw some guys? 😒

What Girls Said 0