How to build into my body shape?

okay so i am a swimmer and have been swimming for 8 years... i have a v shaped body but haven't built into it yet... my shoulders are wide and waist is thin but because of my body not being done growing and building muscel naturally i dont fit into yet... its a nice body shape but i haven't filled into it... i have decent chest muscles and an abb outline and kinda nice arms and back but they dont even out to my body shape... how can i fix this and speed up the process... i am in 3 sports... swimming, cross country and track

Most Helpful Guy

• Add bodybuilding to the mix, train about 5 days a week with one major body part every day each workout should last roughly an hour, do supplement training afterwards if you need to.

And no your not going to turn into a mound of muscles those guys are hardcore builders and steroid users. Bodybuilding naturally won't allow you to go past a certain weight. Meaning you'll only be able to gain around 40-80lbs worth of muscle max depending on how much you have now and how much you weigh.

What Girls Said 3

• Heavy weight training.

• Try lifting some weights they'll bulk you up fast

• i already do... not a big different... i already weight 160 and its 95% or more muscle

• 3 sports keep me that way lol and okay i will... it is just agravating because they are parts that a great and some that i wanna work on but it is impossible almost

• Yea lol you probably have an extremely fast metabolism because your so active

• Go to the gym enter a cross fit class they are great

What Guys Said 1

• try lifting weights i guess