Is there anything ugly about my physical appearance?

My fiancé seems extremely turned off by me... No kissing hugging cuddles, nothing...
I'm only 132 lbs and sure I
Don't wear makeup but I feel better without out?
I need some serious opinions here because my confidence feels so low...
Thanks guys

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but wether you're extremely beautiful or awfully ugly, if a guy is turned off by you, why are you with him? If I really loved someone and saw that he was turned off by me, I'd attempt to improve in some way, however if my efforts are in vain, and go without notice, he's off to the curb! one can only do so much, the other half belongs to him, if he's making you feel so low, why are you with that loser? xD

• Thank you, I hope he realizes your existence or pays more attention to you before he loses you.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I think your pretty I'm sorry you feel so unloved

you should be telling him how you feel about things.

• i guess you'd look better without glasses

anything else is ok i guess

• Based on your pic I would say that there's nothing wrong at all with your physical appearance.
    I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with make up as well.
    You should look to other reasons it doesn't sounds to me that it's a problem with you. But rather a problem with the relationship.
    I won't say more cause it would be too much of a long shot.

• You look like a 6/10 right now, but could easily be an 8/10 with some work. Wear makeup, try out new hair styles, and smile. You could easily look very cute.

• id be all over you

• he's gay maybe?

• I can't see anything wrong or ugly about you , why you are with him when he is not nice to you?

• Yeah, YOUR FACE

What Girls Said 4

• Well I certainly cannot see anything wrong with you at all.

Have you actually tried asking your future husband what exactly the problem is?

Please remember that communication, communication and communication plays a huge/major part in a relationship.

• Have you told your fiancé, your future husband, the person you're going to be with for awhile, how you feel? Communicating is pretty big... js

• I guess your fiance seems too evil. I think you should fall out of love with him in a short while

• Honestly, I think you look attractive. Maybe your fiance is just not in the mood for those sort of things right now. I mean, I don't think he'd be turned off by you. Afterall, you're going to get married so he must find you attractive ^^