Do u think I am fat/chubby?

do u think I am fat/chubby?

look at my pp

what guy down voted the anon guy that said I need to loose weight? x

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 34

• no you are not

• I don't think you're either fat or chubby. Sure, you may not have the flattest stomach out there, but you're definitely not what I consider chubby.

• Neither.
    CHUNKY is the word

• No your not fat / chubby

• No your normal

• You're definitely not fat. But i do like your stomach. You have a great size.

• You are fit i thing :) , you are not a fat or chubby :)))

• Nope. Sorry. Plus, aren'tyou a dancer? Like ballet? They can't be fat, right?

• Between fit and fat

• I'm not entirely sure why yet but my view is that females, especially, are insecure in ways like this because of their upbringing/culture and/or because of evolution in that they see themselves in negative ways to in theory attract a mate.

But to answer your question. No it doesn't appear you are fat, assuming of course that is actually you.

• yeah it is

• Then no. Why would you think you're fat anyway? Do you feel like you're fat? Because that would go along with what I've been saying.

• really perfect i think, basically ideal for me

• You're slim.

• I can't really tell from that picture, have it front on with your arms down

• first things first, it is not weird that a girl is being asking this type of question. you may have vanity by nature or this characteristic has been transferring to you by your family and friends. however, i suppose (you are a teenager) that you are affected by campaigns for cosmetic beauty, taking care of your appearance every time, even though that thing has changed a bit. those companies select the female sex to be their main costumer cause they are more confused with what they gonna buy so they end up trying most of cosmetic products and formulas. my advice is to clear your mind, do a restart, and write down on a piece of paper the good things on you while filling up the list with things that you discover in you day by day. if you feel good inside you, you will feel good with what you do!

• no your body is sexy in my opinion

• No you look fit

• you're good. No problem in my opinion.

• You are not u r underneath!!
    But what you do, that defines you.

I think you know very well where this line is from!😀

Be who you are, don't listen to anyone except yourselves!
    Or u will not be able to live anymore!!

U don't know, u don't know u r beautiful!
    That line too doesn't need to be...😊

• Your not fat, you look fine as is. So no worries there. Though If you are up to it I would suggest toning your stomach with some core exercises.

• Your body is very nice, don't change a thing

• You look perfectly healthy. if you want to exercise to have more definition on your abdominal area that would be great.

• too close to tell. doesn´t even look chubby though. maybe a bit unathletic but not fat/chubby.

• You aren't and you know it

• Lol no

If you had to lose anything, it would be like 5 lbs.

• PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA!!! Maybe by Ethiopia's standards!

• Definitely not.

• Not fat but for sure not fit..

• In my opinion you are not chubby.

• I'd say lose about 10-15 would get you a flat stomach

• Are you one of those girls obsessive with belly/stomach, wich make YouTube videos showing off it?

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 11

• Is a question sum of my slims friends be asking like, am i getting too fat? while eating a salad lol. Or when they be around bigger women they ask the guys, am so fat huh? Lol i see they just trying to make the bigger girls look bad so they put their attention on them. That just all kinds of bad. We all know we geting fat when we gaining weight not necessarily means u are fat or chubby. Chubby is a little fat all around while just fat overflows more. I am chubby thick, but do i care no would i like to change my body yes. But who cares my confidence shouldn't be built on other peoples opinions. As for me i would never ask nor females nor men if i am fat wtf, that just shows am weak or that i lack on confidence. Sorry if i sound mean i dont mean to just sharing my opinion what i think about girls when they ask that specific question. But maybe u really didn't know, that you are not fat nor chubby.

• You're curvy, not fat or chubby. Perfect. :D

Anyone who put that idea in your head doesn't know what "fat" is.

• No your not chubby.

• You have a nice waist to hip ratio! If you really wanted to step up your game though, some abdominal and glute workouts would tighten your abs and make your butt look bigger. you're not at all fat or chubby.

• No, not fat or chubby.

• Really girl? Lol

• No you're not.

• Fat or chubby? Nah
    You're not toned or fit but fat or chubby is totally not that.

• I think chubby

• You're not thin. But you're not FAT either. But you're on the verge of being a chubster

• Girly, you are fine.