11|35

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 34

What Girls Said 11

• Is a question sum of my slims friends be asking like, am i getting too fat? while eating a salad lol. Or when they be around bigger women they ask the guys, am so fat huh? Lol i see they just trying to make the bigger girls look bad so they put their attention on them. That just all kinds of bad. We all know we geting fat when we gaining weight not necessarily means u are fat or chubby. Chubby is a little fat all around while just fat overflows more. I am chubby thick, but do i care no would i like to change my body yes. But who cares my confidence shouldn't be built on other peoples opinions. As for me i would never ask nor females nor men if i am fat wtf, that just shows am weak or that i lack on confidence. Sorry if i sound mean i dont mean to just sharing my opinion what i think about girls when they ask that specific question. But maybe u really didn't know, that you are not fat nor chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're curvy, not fat or chubby. Perfect. :D

Anyone who put that idea in your head doesn't know what "fat" is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice waist to hip ratio! If you really wanted to step up your game though, some abdominal and glute workouts would tighten your abs and make your butt look bigger. you're not at all fat or chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not fat or chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really girl? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat or chubby? Nah
    You're not toned or fit but fat or chubby is totally not that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not thin. But you're not FAT either. But you're on the verge of being a chubster

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly, you are fine.

0|0
    0|0