Is this an ugly dress?

Be completely honest. Is it an ugly dress?

http://i.imgur.com/LkNtuy7.jpg?1

0|0
18|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• sorry, I think it is hideous!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not ugly but I don't like it. Lacks style. The stripes don't really say anything good.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... not my taste sorry :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't say if the dress is nice or not... the real question is "is the dress nice on you"? a girl can wear a nice dress but she doesn't suit it at all... and an ugly dress can look great if the girl rocks it... i like this dress on you. stripes are slimming and show off your curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks too long and I'm not fond of the pattern, but it sure shows your figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ugly at all, but it's not extraordinary either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ugly, but you do look like you just escaped a 1920's jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A little long for my taste, but she looks good in it. Black and white is my favorite mix as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's just too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly? no. but it is not my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • No not ugly at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Its OK. You make it look good though!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly... But I don't like it... :"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry I was to busy checking out the awesome figure!

0|0
    0|0
  • without shoes. absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • The little smiley thing makes it look ugly. You're going to post a pic of you, at least show your real face

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe would be better if it wasn't full length. Doesn't look bad or great :S shows off your curves nicely though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I have so little fashion sense that I ask department store employees to dress me in an outfit so I can buy something cute. With that said, I vote a strong "nay" on that dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a little too much. Sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • it's too long. otherwise it's cute. just cut and hem it. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses really aren't my thing... and I have no fashion sense whatsoever. Skinny jeans, hoodies, and converse are about as fancy as I get. So I am going to save myself some embarrassment and say that it looks like an okay casual dress to wear on the beach or something, but I wouldn't wear it to prom or somewhere really fancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an ugly dress, not a beautiful one either. Casual. If I were to have it in my wardrobe, I'd probably only wear it to the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like it. it is pretty I would wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate those style dresses. Its almost as bad as the peplum top, hiding stomach fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little much. It reminds me of an optical illusion and it hurts my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's not my style, but it's definitley not ugly. It's just casual to me and I wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I dont like the dress at all the whole stripes thing is giving me a whip plash it would be nice if it was one solid color the stripes are to cliche in my opinion you have an adorable body though!

0|0
    1|0
  • Stripes don't look good on anyone. Maybe try a solid color?

0|0
    1|0
  • Not for out and about, would look like on holiday tho with some wedge sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • Put some red pumps on with it and a sun hat with a gold statement necklace. The dress will look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • its look ok lol !

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty just not full length take it to a seemstress and get it cut a little but above your knees then it would be perfect!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda looks good on your body but NOPE. If it was shorter then it'll look really good with a black belt on the waist but just like that no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, it's just a little strange because it looks stretchy so it fits nice and snug to your curves but since it's full length at the bottom it looks a little wrinkly and weird since the fabric is not meant to be like that

0|0
    0|0