Do guys like girls with more meat on them?

I heard from most guys in my life that they want more of an petite skinny girl but I want to find more opinoins about it.

• Small size
  • Large size

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but this is really something that has to be specified cause a lot of girls hear this and think it's okay to be fat. It's not okay, we like meat not fat, meat would be muscle or overall a healthy body mass.

Here is a good example. The girl on the left has more meat on her bones but is not fat. The right girl is fat.

lh6.ggpht.com/.../...0Fat_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

• "girls hear this and think it's okay to be fat. It's not okay, we like meat not fat" Okay well excuse me but it is really up to the girl herself. You can't just say "It's not okay to be fat, because I personally don't like it" Just like I can't say "You can't be blonde, because I personally don't like it"
      A body is not something we have, for the opposite gender to judge and carve out as they want it.

• @ShaeNielson Why are you getting pissy little girl? The OP asked guys a question about how we like girl's bodies and as a guy I answered... and so did 13 other guys. Their answers were all the same. We like meat not fat.

It's not the same as being blonde or brunette, that's like painting your nails pretty much any color looks nice to us. But being fat vs. meaty are different levels of health, fitness and overall attractiveness. A girl who is 5'4" and 120 lbs is much prettier than say a 5'4" girl weighing 160 lbs.

You want to be fat that's your choice. I never said it wasn't up to the girl. But the truth is many many less guys will find you attractive. Most 99% of girls would say the same about a guy. I dare you start a poll asking how girls like guys buff or fat... see what they answer.

What Guys Said 13

• I would vote but my option is not listed, I cZn handle both types of womdn but I perfer petite woman, no too thick and definayely not to skinny... Meaning you shouldn't be eating salads unless your like 65 to 100 lbs overweight but that's just my opinion

• I like girls with more meat on their bones

i want girl i can feel when I'm holding her, when we cuddle,

when i hold her close to me etc.

• Who want to cuddle a twig? Not me says I. I prefer a shapely woman.

• My preference is for a curvier type but that doesn't mean petite girls can't be really hot.

• More meat than runway models.

less meat than the average adult woman.

• Skinny is not very attractive to me. A little "meat on the bones" is hot
    cdn55.fansshare.com/.../...ch-beach-1234326732.jpg

• I like all body types but me personally, I like them a little bit thicker more.

• Umm... well its a preferance so it could differ from person to person! So yeah i like both of them! She just should be respectful of others!

• It's a preference that I only date girls who are physically active.

• gotta have some ass in those jeans something to fill them out

• Small size.

• I like them tall & thin. So neither petite and skinny nor with more meat.

• Doesn't matter, just not fat.

What Girls Said 6

• Some do, others don't. Everyone is different. Not all men like the same thing which is good considering not all women can look the same.

• Not trying to be callous, but there is a huge difference between meat and fat. Like, What I would consider as curvey or with meat on them is the "ideal" pear shape. (Not everyone has the same ideal of coarse) People tend to misconstrue or misinterpret what curvey and meaty is.

• Some guys do and some guys don't
    It depends on the guy.

Most guys do like a girl that's soft with more curves

• They want both.

• Some does, some doesn't. It's up to the individual guy, you can't make a generalization like that.

• Generally speaking no