Do guys like girls with acne?

I have acne on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. It's not big and I've had them since I was little. I try to take of my skin but it's still there. It's more like acne scars through. But do guys get turned off by this? Please be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have acne so I know the score, roaccutane sorted it out after all the "tips" and bullshit written by idiots on the web failed and the doctor's antibiotics also failed. I'm pretty damn pleased with my skin these days, acne wouldn't put me off someone.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 5

• i don't mind about acne basically

• Not me. I have dated girls with acne. They were great great to be with. I didn't really even notice. Except one girl I dated, was very insecure about it. It was kinda a turn off to be honest.

• I don't care about acne scars and I too have them😊

• no even though i did have acne i still thought it was disgusting on girls

• As long as it's not severe, it doesn't change my opinion if her.

What Girls Said 3

• I have some acne scars from when i was younger, and i break out occasionally every now and then, but most people have told me they don't notice, and guys generally don't care that much if they like you! :)

• You shouldn't care. If a guy is shallow enough to not like you because of your acne, he isn't worth your time.

• If he love you, he will help you find solution to cure it.