Rate me plz? please don't get angry at me for asking this... ?

http://imgur.com/jcEVei3

i am writing this because my detail is to short xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a tip from a guy that likes girls. Don't wear red lipstick or lipstick at all, it doesn't suit you. If you did, wear a lighter color that looks more natural to your skin color. Secondly, your hairdo doesn't do you justice. Third, you have one of those faces that when you grow up, guys will be surprised. I'll give you a hairstyle that may work for you.

• Try this, longhairstylesforwomen.net/.../ for now. Since you have long hair, I want you to try long hair styles before shorter. Also, you have a more natural beauty so no no lipstick or natural color lipstick or lipbalm.

• For now it's a 4/10 realistically. Remove the red lipstick for a more natural color, that will bring it to 5/10. Change your wardrobe to look like your a teen than a grandmother, it will go to a 6/10. Hairstyle change, you'll see a 7/10. Your eyes and forehead is what is most attractive about you, make those the attention of your face, making your lips and nose less noticeable and you got yourself a 7/7.5. Not bad. Not bad what so ever. You'd be far past average.

• If you need my help with stuff, just send me a message. I'll be glad to help you. But do it soon, I will be going on a trip for 4 months in a week.

What Guys Said 7

• nice... how old are you?

• My opinion is..2/10

• 8 because you look cute and the make up helps! How old are you?

• I dont rate under 18's but your fine

• Too young to put a number on but I think you will be pretty!

• 4/10 you got the face only a mother could love? O___o

• Are you 11?

What Girls Said 0