Who thinks they are ugly? Why do you think you are ugly?

I am sure if I ask for a picture people will yell at me so only if you want to. You don't have to.

I do think I am ugly. But I act like I don't.

• I do!!
  • I don't!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh it depends on the day. Sometimes I think I'm pretty other times I feel like one of the ugliest people ever and then other times I look in the mirror and am like "oh awesome I look good today!" and then go out in public and see other girls and I'm like "oh wow nevermind" lol overall I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm that pretty either.

What Guys Said 50

What Girls Said 33

• No, I don't think I'm ugly. I don't think I'm super attractive either but overall, I'm happy with the way I look.

• Well that's not really a secret lol. I know I'll never be the prettiest girl in the room. I grew up being called ugly pretty much every day. Guess it stuff k huh lol. Some days it bothers me, other days I'm just like oh well! At least I have personality to make up for it.

• I'm so stupid.
    I think that a lot and I know I shouldn't... but it happens a lot.

• I believe I'm below average and I've had many people reinforce this belief.

• I can't answer this question for fear of downvotes.

• I'm sexy ad shit fuck that lmaoooo naa im confident don't think I'm ugly, you're all handsome pretty here give more credit! Sheeeeshhhhh

• I am average, I guess. I have been called beautiful, sexy, cute, etc. but I still think I am average,
    Now, when I see an extremely pretty girl, I sometimes wish I looked like her.
    But when I see a person with a disability, I thank God for giving me everything I need to live my life and pray for that person.
    At the end of the day, beauty lies inside. I don't like who I am very much, so basically that's why I don't like myself.

• Oh definitely think I'm ugly but I'm pretty good at not letting it show. My faux confidence game is strong.

There a multiple minor things that contribute to it. Not gonna go into detail.

• Me too!! I usually won't shut up about how pretty I think I am but secretly, I am UGLY!! :p

Meh its your choice. I will listen but I won't make you.

• I like the way I look. clearer skin would be nice though. (:

• I love myself... but sometimes I wish I could change certain things, but that doesn't mean I think i'm ugly at all. ... I just want to be better as I think most people are the same way.

• i think i can make the cute mark, but my no stretch am i sexy or hot in appearences unless i really try... like with corsets and the whole nine yards for sexy...

• I don't think I'm ugly, I'm comfortable with how I look :) Of course I could always have a more firm belly though ;)

• Only on my period lol

Welcome back :)

• I think I am funny looking at times, but not ugly.

• I do because I've been told most of my life that I am ugly.

• I used to. My face was pretty round and I didn't look good in anything. Dropping to a healthy weight made me look more feminine, in my opinion.

• I'm self conscious so I guess to awnser your question yes

• I Really believe i'm ugly, my family and family friends say i'm not but they are people who are close to me so it doesn't count. Guy's don't bother to talk to me, i don't have any friends so that's just what i'm left to believe.

• I do lol but most of the time I consider myself average

• I don't really think I'm ugly, just average.

But I do hate it when people take my picture.

• I personally believe I am ugly regardless of what people say.

• Most of the time I feel unattractive. I do have good days though.

• I think I am and because of my face.

• I don't think. I know.

• I don't tbh, I've been started to love myself and I have flaws but I've accepted them so :)

• I'm not ugly, but I'm not attractive either. Just neutral

• As of right now, yes I do. I'm dealing with some insecurities and my self esteem feels low. But I'm the same way, I pretend I don't see myself like that because I don't want people to know I feel that way :/

• I think I'm ugly but I think it's just I have low confidence

• I have my days, but in general no I don't think Im ugly.

• I always think that im the ugly girl from my group. Im prom queen and still insecure about my body and face. I hate feeling ugly all the time but I really can't help it. If I spend one or more days without exercising i feel gross. I feel like the fattest bitch you will ever see. It has always been my struggle and I think it will never change. I know it's stupid, and I hate it that I can't express my feelings about myself because everyone would say that I do it because im an attention seeker and that i am prom queen so i am supposed to know how cute i am and shit like that. and the truth is that I fucking hate myself and that the voted for me just for fun. (I live in argentina and i dont know how it works in the states, but here your classmates choose you and then the teachers will choose the 'most beautiful' one) So I think it was all a stupid joke and I really hate myself. I am ugly and fat. Also, right now im sick and I can't excercise so guess who feels fucking obese?

• But you are prom queen? I wish I could be prom queen, Oh okay. No se. Creo que necesito ver una foto para saber pero si no quieres mostrar me una, esta bien.

• you can find my photos on instagram. @pauvillaluenga. i dont know how to upload pictures here, lol.

• La realidad es que eres linda. Kind of jelly over here!

To upload pictures: Click on one of your Instagram pictures, right click and copy image URL. Then paste it here. I won't do it since its your pictures.

• More from Girls
    3