Am I pretty enough to be Homecoming Princess?

I've been nominated to run for homecoming princess and I'm afraid of what people will say.

• Yes, your gorgeous
  • No, your ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• We had not pretty girls (in my opinion) as homecoming queen in high school so I don't think that matters that much lol that being said yes you're adorable! But if being in the spotlight for appearance makes you nervous then it isn't worth it hon :(

What Guys Said 3

• any girl is pretty enough to become homecoming princess.

• you are pretty... but no duckface please :-/

• Homecoming kings and queens is a Popularity contest, not a beauty one, You could be the hottest person alive but if you have less friends then someone else they will get more votes and win.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think a girl has to be "too pretty" or "gorgeous" to become Homecoming Princess. It is more based on your popularity and the reputation you have with your peers. Yes, people want someone who is pretty for things like that, but it is not that big of a deal. You're beautiful though so it is okay.

• Most of time it's by popularity not beauty. But if it was by beauty you would so win!