What kind of women do you prefer?

I mean about body type and stuff + I would really appreciate if you post a picture as an example :)) I know that everybody has their own taste , but i am interested...

Most Helpful Guy

• Strong, independent women, who are sure in themselves. looks and bodies are a bonus

What Guys Said 5

• with nice taste in music of course

• I like a short slender girl that I can wrap my arms around and hug tight and kiss softly!

She does not have to be endowed in the chest area and she just has to have a sweet little butt for patting lol

She has to be faithful, kind, gentle, and attractive to the point that I can't resist being affectionate with.

• what is short for you?

• I am only 5'10" so in around the 5' to 5'7' area works for me :) Cute and petite and full of energy bc I am pretty energetic and positive!

• Tall, not so thin, with long straight blond hair and blue eyes.
    For example...
    geekologie.com/2009/06/26/swedish%20knockers.jpg

• They all party girls but I'm not into blondes.. I don't know why, NOT SAYING I wouldn't DATE 1, just saying I like dark brown, or black, or even red heads, but who am I kidding! I saw the most gorgeous blonde on Valentine's day in Walgreens Jesus she was breaking necks

• 1|0
    • As far as personality- quiet, strong willed, kind and a bit of a twisted sense of humor.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 0