How attractive is someone you call a "7.5-8" looks-wise?

how would you describe someone that you called a "7.5-8" looks wise? beautiful? pretty? very pretty? what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used this rating system for a long time:
    Face:
    Ass
    Breast
    Legs
    Erotic factor:

Each characteristic has a maximum of 2 points. If you are 7.5 or 8 on my scale, then you're probably fairly attractive. You probably have a good body and a decent face. Many girls don't have the erotic factor. They're more of the girl next door and not the Swim suit model or Victoria Secret model where they can give you that dirty look that penetrates the soul and makes you want to do naughty things.

• Hmm - don't think I have the erotic factor

• Like - when I try I feel like it has no effect. Other times I feel like I am without trying.

• It doesn't work because that's not you. That's okay though. Your boyfriend or friends with benefits will find you attractive without the E factor.

What Guys Said 7

• Could be called pretty, but she's more than pretty. Could be described as cute or beautiful.
    Pretty much all of my crushes I would rate a 8/10.

• Oops sorry didn't respond - well according to my friend I look similar to eva green in terms of intensity (except when she's trying to look scary) plus beauty sooo whatever she rates as. Only I'm not as skinny as her. I still don't quite believe my friend but hey it sounds good so I hope she's right, God willing.

• I'd give Eva Green a 6.5

• My definition of a 7 is the hottest girl in the room, but still the type of girl that you see everyday. She is well above average, but sometimes goes unnoticed. There is usually only one thing that really jumps out at me about her.

My definition of an 8 is someone who is i will only see once a week or so. There are probably only 3 or 4 "8s" in your hometown. There are a lot of good qualities about her, and a lot of them jump out at me, but there are still a few flaws.

• I don't think I'm like "best in my hometown" but 3 different people have said 7.5-8 or more (one said 9), thank God, soo... not sure what to think.

• Well rating scales fluctuate slightly from guy to guy.

• it means "very good" basically ;-)

• Well they are pretty

• Very attractive

• Very pretty

• Pretty but I'd say 8.5 and higher is hot so you're a good looking person but not a banger if you see what I'm getting at.

• Yeah I gotcha - just asked two more people and they said 9 and 8.5 so I'm going with "really good looking and up," God willing.

thanks for responding!

• Np :)

What Girls Said 3

• Above average.

• Probably very pretty.

• that's really pretty, not perfect (because to be honest who is) but really pretty.

• Hmm - and do you differentiate between really pretty and beautiful?

• beautiful is someone is appealing on both the outside and the inside (their personality)
      pretty is someone is very appealing on the outside
      hot is someone who is very, very appealing on the outside
      gorgeous is someone is extremely appealing on the outside