• You look oldest in Picture #3
    9% (3)6% (2)7% (5)Vote
  • You look oldest in Picture #4
    32% (11)30% (11)31% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think picture #1, with #2 a possible rival. The reason for those thoughts: darker colors. The darker color of the dress helps gives a more mature vibe (plus the sophistication of the dress). The second photo because the *background* is dark in the photo (so the dark color having the same aging affect), plus the lower cut of your clothing gives a more risque, matured look.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot older or about the same as the others?

• I wouldn't say a lot older--about the same. I'd say those two pictures give you, say, an air of maturity that the others don't have quite as much.

What Guys Said 18

• About the same really , maybe it's just my Asian neoteny standard but I say you look around 18-24 ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you the oldest in #2.

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or are they all pretty mush the same age? Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• Picture #3 looks like it could be a different person. Picture #1 looks about 17-18. #2 could be 22-23. #3 could be 15-16 and #4 could be about 16-17.

• I see #4 as the most mature-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope you are not using this for devious reasons, miss under 18
    but i voted B, my number 2 would be A

0|0
    0|0
  • in #3 i guess

0|0
    0|1
  • Pic 4

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or are they all pretty much the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• A little bit, close to two years older. Yes you look the same in all of your pics. How old are you in pic 4?

• You don't really look any older in any of them. You look very much like the same person in all of them. I'd assume they were all taken within a few months of each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same in all 4. None of them makes you seem older than the other to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok good i hope I look like the same person

• Yeah you do, just age-wise you look similar in all of them

• In the 1st picture you look both older and prettier than the other pics

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• pretty much the same person. maybe in pic 2 you don't look so much as the other pics but I'm not sure

• I don't know you look the same in all 4. Picture 1 may look like your older, but tbh you look the same. What is your name anyway? I dislike it when people do Anonymous questions, just let us see your names. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. All 4 look good.

I guess 3 looks oldest, but i mean like taken a long time ago.
    As far as which one you look like an adult, it would be 2

Why are you asking? Not trying to get into a club or dating website, are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uou look oldest in number 2. Also, you're kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the youngest in 1, the other 3 are about the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look close to the same but I would say the bottom one maybe you look a little older

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really tell you look the same in all pics

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same age in all 4. Maybe I'm just to old to see any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one and damn you are quite gorgeous...

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture three has a cheerleader outfit! dead give away! haha I really don't want to know how old you are, but your're super super pretty, so don't worry about anything... and yes those are all the same person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think #2

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot older or about the same as the other pics? And do I look like the same person?

• I think you look oldest in the 2nd picture. You could easily pass for 20.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a bad thing

• Show All
    • do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• They all look about the same age, apart from the first pic where you look a bit younger. Also, you look like the same person but you look a bit different in the fourth pic.

• First one! You are realky pretty and hot

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't asking which one I looked best in

• Show All
    • Ok thank. do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• You look the sane person and you look older on the first one!

• You look nice in all of them. But I chose picture 3.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was asking bout my age not how pretty I an

• Show All
    • I didn't mean it like that but thanks. do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• In picture 1 and picture 2 you look the same. But in pic 3 you look older.