Vote B
  • You look oldest in Picture #3
    Vote C
  • You look oldest in Picture #4
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think picture #1, with #2 a possible rival. The reason for those thoughts: darker colors. The darker color of the dress helps gives a more mature vibe (plus the sophistication of the dress). The second photo because the *background* is dark in the photo (so the dark color having the same aging affect), plus the lower cut of your clothing gives a more risque, matured look.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot older or about the same as the others?

• I wouldn't say a lot older--about the same. I'd say those two pictures give you, say, an air of maturity that the others don't have quite as much.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• About the same really , maybe it's just my Asian neoteny standard but I say you look around 18-24 ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you the oldest in #2.

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or are they all pretty mush the same age? Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• Picture #3 looks like it could be a different person. Picture #1 looks about 17-18. #2 could be 22-23. #3 could be 15-16 and #4 could be about 16-17.

• I see #4 as the most mature-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic 4

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or are they all pretty much the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• A little bit, close to two years older. Yes you look the same in all of your pics. How old are you in pic 4?

• i hope you are not using this for devious reasons, miss under 18
    but i voted B, my number 2 would be A

0|0
    0|0
  • in #3 i guess

0|0
    0|1
  • You don't really look any older in any of them. You look very much like the same person in all of them. I'd assume they were all taken within a few months of each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same in all 4. None of them makes you seem older than the other to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok good i hope I look like the same person

• Yeah you do, just age-wise you look similar in all of them

• In the 1st picture you look both older and prettier than the other pics

0|0
    0|0
    • do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• pretty much the same person. maybe in pic 2 you don't look so much as the other pics but I'm not sure

• You look the youngest in 1, the other 3 are about the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. All 4 look good.

I guess 3 looks oldest, but i mean like taken a long time ago.
    As far as which one you look like an adult, it would be 2

Why are you asking? Not trying to get into a club or dating website, are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you look the same in all 4. Picture 1 may look like your older, but tbh you look the same. What is your name anyway? I dislike it when people do Anonymous questions, just let us see your names. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Uou look oldest in number 2. Also, you're kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look close to the same but I would say the bottom one maybe you look a little older

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really tell you look the same in all pics

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same age in all 4. Maybe I'm just to old to see any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one and damn you are quite gorgeous...

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture three has a cheerleader outfit! dead give away! haha I really don't want to know how old you are, but your're super super pretty, so don't worry about anything... and yes those are all the same person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think #2

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot older or about the same as the other pics? And do I look like the same person?

• I think you look oldest in the 2nd picture. You could easily pass for 20.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a bad thing

• Show All
    • do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• They all look about the same age, apart from the first pic where you look a bit younger. Also, you look like the same person but you look a bit different in the fourth pic.

• First one! You are realky pretty and hot

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't asking which one I looked best in

• Show All
    • Ok thank. do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• You look the sane person and you look older on the first one!

• You look nice in all of them. But I chose picture 3.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was asking bout my age not how pretty I an

• Show All
    • I didn't mean it like that but thanks. do I look a lot older or do they all pretty much look the same age? And , Do I look like the same person in all 4 pics?

• In picture 1 and picture 2 you look the same. But in pic 3 you look older.