Are my hips too wide?

I have wider hips for my size and I'm worried they look too wide. I learned Scarlett Johansson and I have almost the same exact measurements. I found this picture of her online (and it looks extremely similar to what I look like), an I was wondering of the hips were too wide?
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...67acfdfe6c.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love women with big hips! So feminine and sexy. :)

What Guys Said 13

• lol... no. It doesn't even what your dimensions are. If you have hips that you were born with they are perfect for you because they are yours. There is no such thing as too wide of hips or not wide enough hips.

First rule of attractiveness is to know that you were born with is attractive regardless of what media or stupid people tell you.

• not too wide all

• Maybe a little but that depends on the rest of the body. Other parts matter when it comes to identifying if one is too (something).

• No that's called pear shape and its great.

• Nope. Look just fine to me

• not so wide of course :-)

• If any part of your body is similar to Scarlett Johansson, then you should be just fine.

But to answer your question, I approve of wider hips.

• I put my hand up on yo hips, when I dip you dip we dip.

• Nop
    But it depends on the look how ur rest of your body is
    But according to me if u look a like in figure what scarlet looks in her pic than its sexy
    N don't worry much

• But you're not Scar-Jo, so you need a pic of your own. ... lol

• I don't know, unless you're Scarlett Johansson.

• Just fine. Sexy body

• I have always had a thing for SJ!

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it's what our media today tries to sell as 'ideal' but I'm not sure why because most women that men seem to ogle have wider hips like SJ. I think it comes down to what women want and what men want. And as long as you're a straight girl, what men want should be more important, and then seem to want that look lol

I'd own it.

• I think it's fine some women naturally have wide hips. Beside a lot of guys find her really hot... So now you can brag that you have the same shape as her! :P

• they are perfect!!

• Seems just fine, I on the other hand don't really have much :/ My mother does guess it's not all about genes or it skipped a generation with me. Maybe when I get pregnant and give birth it will change? :O

• Your hips are fine!! Everyone is always saying how being skinny is always better, its not. Love yourself :)

• looks good

• No ofcourse the hips aren't too wide, it's just media corrupts the minds and try to tell the world that a girl should look the 'perfect' size which is the skinny look with no meat on your bones. But guys actually love curves.