Why some people don't put out their glasses when they're about to take a selfie? Isn't it weird?

They use the excuse "Sorry but my eyesight is really bad" or "i can't wear contacts"

What has to do with this basically? Someone must be ALMOST blind to not be able to take a selfie without glasses, i assume.

I guess it's not a hard thing to put out your glasses for a selfie, in order to make yourself look better... isn't it?

Anybody who find this weird as well?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• INTERVENTION!
    Stop doing that! Glasses are freaking awesome and people should keep wearing them!

• no idea.
    sometimes i wear them, sometimes i dont. just depends on the type of shot i want.
    a lot of people feel they look better without glasses so that might b an excuse to cover that up.
    i dont mind the way i look in mine =]

• I wear my glasses all the time since my eyesight is so bad. If I don't wear them, I tend to squint and that would make the picture look awful. I'm not a picture person anyway so it's not something I have to deal with often.

• Some people wear glasses all the time. (Like me) And everyone is used to them wearing glasses, so they look weird when they take their glasses off.
    I don't think it has anything to do with bad eyesight, they just like their glasses. I don't see why you care lol

• I wouldn't say its weird, but if I'm actually wearing my glasses it's because I want too so yeah they won't be coming off for a picture. I also forget they are on because I've been wearing glasses for years now, I never thought of taking them off for a selfie.

• I've never noticed that. I need my glasses all the time and I look much better with them on.

• It's not weird, they are expressing themselves and don't want to lie about what they look like

• My friend always does that. I find it weird.

• I really don't like my glasses others may feel the same

What Guys Said 4