How much of Tom boy?

how much of tom boy am i? on scale of 10 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shouldn't that be your decision?

• i mean appearance..

• How would I know if you have big boobs or not, :P? Bust also means a picture that includes only the head and shoulders. It was a play on words.

• Ok wait. I just discovered how to see the whole picture. Fine, whatever. It's the way you are holding yourself. If you are worried about your boobs, it's called "stuffing." Look it up. And attitude is important.

What Guys Said 4

• i can't tell since i don't know you :-P

• Being a tomboy is not about the looks, it's about your behaviour and attitude.

• 10/10 bro, you might as well get that sex change you've been thinking about.

• 9 out of 10

What Girls Said 1

• I think you look pretty. I'm also physiologically incapable of spotting a tom bit bc it's not a category of Human being that is anything but superficial dismissive and condescending towards women. And it does not register.

In any case based on the concrete evidence, you look pretty. Nice smooth skin pretty eyes pleasant look dark hair and it looks cute in you.

If you hadn't asked about looking like a tomboy and leading the witness, I think the Guys would just say you're cute.

You spoon fed them that's all.