GUYS ONLY: I NEED to know if guys think I'm good-looking/attractive/beautiful/cute/ugly etc?

I've been called beautiful, pretty, sexy etc. by so many people from both sexes- but never really from someone I was truly attracted to... I don't go out much and so far have dedicated myself to my career & have had no serious relationships thus far.. a lot of times I feel some weird tension with guys (you know what kind) & I wonder if maybe it's not that I'm ugly and it's more that they feel intimidated to ask me out because I put out a somewhat cold/snobby vibe unintentionally (it's more of a defence mechanism) and of course at other times I just keep thinking I'm ugly... I really don't know... I want honesty but please don't be mean. The pic is a quick selfie via webcam with a neutral expression but it should do.

• Beautiful - I would ask you out.
  • Sexy - I would wanna...
  • Pretty - I would flirt with you.
  • Plain/Unattractive - there's someone out there for you, but it's not me.
I have really long dark brown hair but it doesn't show..
Well I am also very camera shy & I'm told I look better in person

Most Helpful Guy

• @EnlightenedTrojan everybody is superficial to some extend, there´s no point in denying it.

i think there is a certain "amount" of physical attraction that everybody needs to feel attracted.

@jellybean007 i´ll just wait for a pic before i rate you :P

What Guys Said 9

• you seem busy, I kinda like that. if you were able to make time because you wanted too then I would deff go out with you.

• I won't choose one of the 4 options because before i decide to date a girl i would like to know her first. I mean what good does it come out of reading a book with a beautiful hard cover if the words in the inside are unpleasant.

• Well, when you're busy and have no time for dating, and your closest thing to a date is meeting strangers when grabbing coffee or running errands there is no opportunity to know if the words inside the book are pleasant so it ends up being all about the cover or not at all.. sad but true

• I see your point im just a little careful when running into women I've had my many shares of bad relationships

• It helps if I can see what I'm working with.

• a pic could help i guesss...

• um where is the pic?

• I wouldn't know without a picture.

• I need a pic sweetie

• I would vote, but it's hard to decide without seeing your picture ;)

• I added it but I'm not sure how to put the whole pic it asks me to scale it down...

• You should look happier. That would make you 100x sexier.

• I get that a lot but I don't like smiling in photos.. I have a bit of fotografizophobia.. just posting any pic of myself today was an accomplishment but thank you :) <-- smile

What Girls Said 4

• Where is your picture?

• You should know that most guys, or at least the guys worthy of wasting time on, shouldn't judge you by how you look.

• I know & I appreciate your comment but I'm at an age where I need to know... I keep getting mixed signals and it's really annoying me...

• was there ever a picture?

• Yes! It is now a link underneath when you click to read my profile, just copy & paste.

• Where's the picture?