Do you think I look/ seem younger than my age?

I just feel like I should be more experienced at my age. I've done hardly anything, I've led such a sheltered life. From what you know of me on here do you think I seem my age?
Do you think I look my age?

• You seem your age and look your age
  • You seem your age but look younger
  • You seem younger but look your age
  • You seem younger and act younger
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very sweet and nice which you might think make you seem younger but really they just make you a great person. Also you do have a young face which is actually a great thing to have

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm. . . I'm a spy so can I have more info? What things have you done / why do you think your life is sheltered?

Also, what's your K/D & W/L? And I kinda wanna know how many main / side quest you've completed. . . and how far you can walk

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Ok, I'm in a lot of pain right now. . . REVIVE MEE !

• I say you look your age!
    People these days are always in such a rush to pile on as much make-up on their face as possible , trying to look "older" or more "mature" but you didn't do that.

You play your cards right and I dare I say in the most gentlemanly way possible without any fear of contradiction , damnation by the pope , disownership by my parents , persecution by the thought police or haunting by my ancestors.
    You look absolutely gorgeous and you look your age.

*twirl mustache

• Awww! Thank you so much sir! 😊
      I agree about the makeup thing lol, my little sister wears so much makeup, she's 11 and genuinely passes for a 14 year old. Scary.

• Ah kids , so keen to grow up aren't they eh?

• You look exactly eighteen. You act like a mature too but your innocence depicts your child like heart ^_^

• you look around your age in my opinion

• You look your age but sweet, a girl with morals

you might of lived a sheltered life but so did i

your style is what i like within a girl :)))) ..:P

• I dont know you but you look matrure for 18

• I would say you look close to your age but maybe a bit younger. I have no idea how you act so i can't comment on that

• Yeaa you look your age

What Girls Said 3

• I went with B. You're mature and act your age but you do look a little younger not by much though. If I didn't know I would guess 16 17 you just have young face. It may seem like a bad quality now but it'll come in handy as you age.

• You look like you're 17 ish?

You look younger but I'm not sure how much younger lol

Definatly more than 15 and less than 18

• You look young.