Ladys I need a rating! lame females in my area say I'm not attractive but I always seem to pull the pretty ones , so all bs aside how attractive am?

If ya need me to put up a different pic let me kno thx

• Damn he fine!
  • Ide only hit it once
  • eeewww, YUCK, BLAHHH!
  • I don't *uck black guys
  • call me or text me😍😍😍
Lol.😂 damn ii8 ii8 gimme a sec ta change my pix
Lol.😂 omg! who ever said ide hit it once ur a horrible person 😭😭
Fuckin around letting me hit it once will leave u doped and feenin for a second dose

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• You look like trouble. Some women think that's attractive so maybe that's why you pull some girls. Personally, I don't think you're really attractive and I don't like trouble.

• Am I rating the design on your head?

• I'd fuck you

• 😉😉awww sheet!
      I usally dont *uck with anyone younger then me but thanks for ur option I really appreciate the honesty😘😘😘

• haha you're welcome

• Yeah, you're goodlooking.
    Girls just get pissed/jealous and say stuff like that. Don't worry. :)

• Thanks!😙😘
      and this is for the rasist trash bag bitch that put i don't fu*k black guys, I'm not jus "black"
      My ma is white & Hispanic my gram is Irish and native American and my pops is jamican ima Fuckin mutt and proud so if there's any more ratchet little inbread Trailer trash daisy duke hoes that wana say sum other fly shit do me a favor ta save me a little time and jus hop of my *ick and on ta ur redneck brothers😂😂😂👎✌

I hate rasist hoes they make me ill😷

• Lol.😂 u got jokes

• And it's probably kuz... I'm not gay😧😩😒

• Voted F- you are, all right looking 😇

• I can't even see your face..

• Better pic?

• Yea I gota few of em I'll put it up in a min

• Yess ok that's wussup 😀😄😙😙
      I'll put up a couple more pix in a min and oh did u vote on the polls yet?

• Haha ok, yep i did

• Can't rate until I see your full face. Personally, I don't like the design on your head.

• It's ok I had that design done years ago anyway, I jus put up a new one have u seen it yet?

• I think you look average, I wish you could take a decent picture where you simply smile, with nothing going on around your face.

• you look too pissed off. SIMMER DOWN! ;)

• You sound like a VERY cocky self-absorbed brat. These "lame females" that you speak of, are probably "lame" becuase they aren't attracted to your cockiness. Your personality is repulsive. These "pretty girls" are probably just some floozies who'll fuck anything with two legs. I'm not saying that you don't have potential, you're rather attractive, but thay personality of yours is nauseating.

• *that

• U better be! I really cried a lil😢😢

Lol.😂 😂 🙈jus kiddin

• Lmao 😅

• I wouldn't fuck you because your attitude is repelling.

• Lol.😂 so I don't understand.. u would rather have a man that's soft And scared to say what he's gota say? srry to anyone I might have offened I'm not a straight ass hole like I said b4 the polls are for serious inputs and fun so please don't take shit so serious. laff a little u might live a little longer😧😒

• No, I would rather have a man who says what is on his mind but is also polite and mature. Oh and is intelligent so he would understand what I said.

What Guys Said 3

• You get minus points for duck face

• You want ladies to rate your duckface?

• Lol.😂 yes man I do.
      and ide really like to know y men r voting on the polls? like wtf? do ya like poles or sum shit😂😂I guess they most if ur inputting ur opinion on how another man looks😵😨😷

• Haha. I didn't vote but I'll vote for I don't fuck black guys just to see the poll results. The only reason guys vote on these polls is to see the results of what the girls voted.

• Ok I'll accept only if guys say that they don't fuck black guys, lol.😂 and thanks for clearing it up for me I was starting to get worried that I attract more gay men then women😲😰😟😨😒

• You're average dude, and you look like an idiot.

• and ur a f****t that's judging another man.. hop off I asked for female opinions not homosexuall one thanks bitch.😘

• So in other words you can't spell so you dumb it down to sound like an idiot, got it.

Alright I've been enough of a douche bag to you. Have a nice life i wish for the best.

• Ok pce out homo!😘
      it's always fun talking to an anonymous tuff guy over social media , lol.😂