To people who claim they are ugly. What makes you believe you are ugly?

Did someone told you "you are ugly" or you just assume you are because you never had any gf/bf before?

• i believe i'm ugly because some people old me i am
  • i believe i'm ugly because i never had any gf/bf before

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't say it out loud but I think it sometimes looking in the mirror. I'm just not satisfied with myself. it's either my nose is too big my hips are too wide my ass isn't big enough my eyebrows don't match.. it's a self conscious thing
    Most girls do it to get attention though

What Girls Said 7

• I believe if you think you are ugly, fat, or anything bad thing about yourself. You should do something about it of course make sure it's healthy and something that is actually changeable (Ex. you can't change skin color)!!! Don't just sit there and call yourself ugly or whatever to make people feel sorry for you cause they could care less. If you don't like it fix it and don't whine about it. Also if you believe you're ugly because someone told you or your single then ignore that, have fun and live life cause someone out their thinks you are beautiful.

• I used to believe I was ugly because I was bullied really badly in elementary school (grade 4-8) and called a dog. It took me YEARS to build my self-confidence and truly believe that I am NOT ugly (which I'm not).

• Because my mirror broke :)

• Im like 50/50.. some days i would feel like beyonce and the other days id look like chief keefs twin which sucks

• Well, I feel like my issue is I "false advertise." I tend to take okay-good pictures, and then I look in a mirror and I'm just disappointed 😕

• I was told I was ugly a lot when I was younger. All of junior high and freshman year of high school, they use to call me ugly duckling.

• I can't vote lol, where's the no ugly option?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I'm ugly because I don't think anyone really is ugly but I do feel I'm ugly in the eyes of majority of the girls. Why? Because if there's lack of interest shown by a member of the opposite sex and hardly any or none of them every compliment you on your looks then what else is there to believe? How can anyone honestly believe they are good looking if girls/guys don't give them the type of attention they give other guys/girls and they don't tell them that they look good and all? Being confident and not caring about anyone else's approval is one thing but mentally, being a human being you can't help it if you're being completely neglected by the opposite sex or same if the person is gay. By the way, this eliminates all those idiots, who are mostly girls that know they are good looking but purposely calls themselves ugly just so they can have a bunch of people telling them they are good looking.

• I vote B currently, however A was more relevant in my past.

• I believe I'm ugly because I say so. :/
    Seriously though, I have eye bags, EYE BAGS! Nothing can be more horrifyingly ugly than that! DX

• I picked B because I've never had an actual girlfriend and it seems like no girl is remotely interested in me.

• I`m ugly on all levels and to everyone and I`m proud of this fact!!!