Would you consider me an attractive guy?

Just grabbing some opinions, but overall would you classify me as an attractive person? Just some information that you can't gauge from a picture, I am currently 6 foot and 168 pounds (I do a lot of distance running) and 24 years old. You can be as brutally honest as you want, because I can definitely take the shots.

• Attractive
    67% (6)50% (2)62% (8)Vote
  • Alright/Other
    33% (3)50% (2)38% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I noticed that I get a lot of "look sad" responses. That is just my post pharmacy school exam face. They pull a lot out of us.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my type but if you said you have a gf i wouldn't be like OMG WHAT U HAVE A GF? HOW? lol you're handsome enough for society no worries. smile more thats all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you look alright :) I think you'd look a lot better if you smiled, you seem kinda sad :/ like broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but I agree sort of sad?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No homo here bro but u don't necessarily look like u been smacked with a brick, like if I had to choose a wing man between you a rooster and a ham sandwich, u and the rooster would be neck and neck 😂jus kuz I know that roosters naturally flock to the most attractive women so if you can do that to ide most definitely hav ta choose u to be my wing man bro. then from there we'd be bagging everything in sight, lol.😂 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😭😆👍🙏 high five that ahit was too funny

• Lol.😂 thanks man that's y I'm here ta make people laff and give serious advice. Glad some can appreciate a good joke on this site😂

• your looks are too generic in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like someone crop dusted you in that picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • you will breed

1|2
    0|0
    • This one is kinda strange , lol.😂 strange but funny af!😂😂😂😁

• Lmafo he said breed! Where do y'all get this shit