Wtf is the rating system and how does it work!!! Please she's some light and help me understand what guys see when the look at me?

The whole /10 thing is confusing so what is a 10 and what do you think I am?

• 1-3
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 3-5
    25% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
  • 5-7
    25% (1)38% (3)33% (4)Vote
  • 8-10
    50% (2)62% (5)59% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• A dime-piece, ten, etc. is a beautiful woman. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, it's a flawed rating system.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• you're an 8

8 = very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty... That's all I know about you. I wouldn't date you unless I enjoyed your company.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a 8.5 and that's really good you are hot!! Love the eyes too can you rate me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably give you a 7 or 8. I guess it works when you look at someone and consider all the best looking to worst looking people you've ever seen- you obviously don't picture all those people but you know where somebody would rank amongst them.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• it's stupid, that's what it is. i used to put numbers on people back in high school, then i began to think y we all do this. where'd this scale come from, and how'd people suddenly get reduced to a number upon first glance?
    so i decided to stop, and just compliment people instead. till recently, the only person i ever rated was myself, because i know myself relatively well. but I'm trying to eliminate this whole process from my life completely, because...
    well, it's invalid.

0|0
    0|0
    • that said, ur gorgeous. true blue aussie genes. i know em well:P
      dont let urself become a number to others. honest to god, if people want to compliment u, they will. just believe in ur own inner and outer beauty.

• 9!!! You're beautiful.

0|0
    0|0