How pretty am I on a scale of 1-10?

How would you rate me on a scale of 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I'm just going to say that you should not base how pretty you are on the opinions of strangers. The only person that should matter if they think you're beautiful or not is you. You are a 10 my dear, because everyone is beautiful in their own way. I have learned that other people's opinions of you are none of your business because it is your business, just like your opinions are your opinions. The only thing that matters is if you think that you are beautiful. And beauty is not just defined with what is on the outside, the inside is what really counts.

• You definitely have the right answer! Beauty is not just on the outside but what is on the inside really counts!

What Guys Said 5

• 1. You're pretty.
    2. Get off this website. It's full of creeps that enjoy harassing young girls while they get their jollies off.

• You dont need a scale, your beautiful.

• i like your ponytail!

• 9 out of 10

• 8.5 on 10 extreme pretty and erotic

What Girls Said 1

• 7.5/8 a cute little thing lol