Should I get a septum or nose piercing?

Should I get a septum or nose piercing? I've been wanting a nose piercing for a long time, but I think the septum ones look really nice! Which should I do? What are the differences in terms of care?

• Septum!
  • Nose ring!
How would you hide a nose piercing of you want to get a job or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like there should be a C option of don't get one at all. If however you are going to chose one, Septum is probably in the top 5 worst piercings if your goal is to look more attractive. It makes a girl look like a bull, and that is about it. A nose ring can be okay, but its basically just a nose piercing that looks, not as shitty, niether make a girl more attractive in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• nose piercing FTW!

• I've had ever part of my face pierced at some point so from personal experience, I'd say, don't get any, what's the point.. But my septum rings were my favorite.. You could get your nape, I don't see many of those..

What Girls Said 2

• Septum piercings can be flipped inside to be hidden at work
    But I'm a fan of high nostril ones too

• I voted A but I'm kinda biased.