What do guys really look for in a girl?

I thought I was the whole package not in a Conceded, I think I'm the shit!!! type of way. I don't know I'm outgoing I smile and I'm super chill but I guess lately I lost my edge. I know I shouldn't care but being lonely sucks and I can't handle it. So maybe you guys can give me some pointers (insert finger guns here)

Most Helpful Guy

• Light! I look for the light in her eyes and the joy she brings to my life. The joy I can't seem to find on my own no matter how hard I try. I look for her to be strong enough to pick up the pieces of I should ever drop them. Someone who can rise above me and conquer things if she needs to but she enjoys letting me lead her. Someone who takes pride in her beauty and doesn't mind standing by me no matter what should ever happen. These are the things I look for but in the beginning I'll settle for honesty, kindness, and loyalty 😊👌👍

What Guys Said 8

• A sense of humor
    rs2img.memecdn.com/...-humor-about-it_o_932860.jpg

Complete body parts not necessary.

• non-argumentive/whiny

Can't be stiff/stuck up personality wise

EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAIR GAME at least for me ^^

• nice taste in music :-P

• First class from head to toe

• Conceited, not conceded which means you gave up.

• There isn't a standard I'd say
    Every one's got their own preferences but I guess being confident of yourself your body your achivement or whatever you have is commom for all
    If you want a particular guy to attract you then I guess I can help
    Because everybody's got different taste :)

• You are good looking

• I want her to be sexy as fuck, fun to be with, funny, nurturing.. but know her place and do as she's told.

What Girls Said 1

• Skin, bones, functioning organs. The will to live, the ability to function on a day-to-day basis. The brains to understand basic motor skills.